Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Ashley Young doing what's best for the club:mjcry:

Edit*

Wants to leave the sinking ship.....

His shythousery would be welcome in Italy I guess, the type of player Conte wants:hubie:

Low-key this happening should be a sackable offence for Ole. Yes Ashley Young done as a player, but it says a lot that a senior player wants to leave ASAP, DDG doesn't look bothered, Pogba is on some gentleman's agreement gardening leave. Left with Romero Mata and Sloth.

But I'm sure G Nev, Ginger Ninja, Rio and Co. will come out and say he needs more time and his own players.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Low-key this happening should be a sackable offence for Ole. Yes Ashley Young done as a player, but it says a lot that a senior player wants to leave ASAP, DDG doesn't look bothered, Pogba is on some gentleman's agreement gardening leave. Left with Romero Mata and Sloth.

But I'm sure G Nev, Ginger Ninja, Rio and Co. will come out and say he needs more time and his own players.

Our new signing :mjgrin:

:shaq2:

Speaking of De Gea, as soon as he spoke out about the club his captaincy got removed :francis:

Daps

I Think all them ex Man u players you mentioned would rather the club carry on as they are and keep falling so far behind the likes of City or Liverpool then to criticise their mate Ole

My mate is a Cardiff fan who said long before he got appointed that he was one of the worst managers they have ever had , he hasn't got a clue what he is doing or how to turn things around when things are not going right. But the likes of Neville still come out with new ways to defend him every week saying he is doing well and he need times. It cracks me up.

Ole says all the same sort of things that Moyes used to say when he was manager of Man u or when Hodgson was manager of Liverpool, managers that are way out of their depths in what they are doing

At least we realised the mistake we made and got rid after about 6 months with Hodgson

And let's remember he only got the job because of a bad var decision in the PSG game

Let Young jump ship and go to Italy but I hope he don't want sympathy from every one when he gets racially abused week In week out from all the racist pricks that they have out there
He just needs to speak to Lukaku to see how bad it is out there, but he would still rather be there than Man u
That says alot

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I Think all them ex Man u players you mentioned would rather the club carry on as they are and keep falling so far behind the likes of City or Liverpool then to criticise their mate Ole

My mate is a Cardiff fan who said long before he got appointed that he was one of the worst managers they have ever had , he hasn't got a clue what he is doing or how to turn things around when things are not going right. But the likes of Neville still come out with new ways to defend him every week saying he is doing well and he need times. It cracks me up.

Ole says all the same sort of things that Moyes used to say when he was manager of Man u or when Hodgson was manager of Liverpool, managers that are way out of their depths in what they are doing

At least we realised the mistake we made and got rid after about 6 months with Hodgson

And let's remember he only got the job because of a bad var decision in the PSG game

Let Young jump ship and go to Italy but I hope he don't want sympathy from every one when he gets racially abused week In week out from all the racist pricks that they have out there
He just needs to speak to Lukaku to see how bad it is out there, but he would still rather be there than Man u
That says alot

These ex pros are so full of shyt. They all want to use Fergie as the template of give him time and it will come right. That also happened 30years ago, when you could still pass it back to the keeper and he could pick it up.

Rio likes to keep on throwing Moyes under the bus, about how he couldn't get it right and the players knew after a short while it wasn't going to work out for Moyes, he wasn't it. You don't need to have been a professional baller to know when something isn't working and it doesn't look like it is going to get better either, it's basic human psychology.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

That says alot
Lukaku probably called him to reccomend the best restaurants :pachaha: