Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hearing that Wolves might sell Cutrone this month.

To who..they just copped him :dwillhuh:

Breh not built for the harsh realities of living in the West Midlands after enjoying everything Milan has to offer

Because he is limited as phuck. He plays like a dog chasing after a Frisbee in the park. Only serviceable quality he has is poaching and that is debatable.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Ole no longer trusts Phil Jones, that's a postive...

Angel Gomes stays getting the cold shoulder.Yeah he hasn't signed a new contract but neither did Chong who starts.:francis:
What's going on with Tuanzebe? I'm tired of seeing Lindelof out there, he's just not built for England. Send him to Spain or Italy where he could be a star.

A washed up Juan Mata is head and shoulders above every United player out there :francis:

A washed up Nemanja Matic is playing 3 matches in a row and there's no hope of a midfield signing any time soon :francis:

I was against Dybala transfer and now week in and week out I have to watch Pereira and Fred take set pieces :francis:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:snoop:

Ole cracking under pressure? :mjpls:

But the reporters over exaggerated that RVP criticism :mjlol:

Ole is a passive aggressive, duplicitous, snidey so-and-so who is full of himself. "Nice guy Ole" is a myth :hhh:. He is a **** of the highest order and not in the honourable Cantona, Keane way but like Suarez, Biscuits etc

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
What's going on with Tuanzebe? I'm tired of seeing Lindelof out there, he's just not built for England. Send him to Spain or Italy where he could be a star.

A washed up Juan Mata is head and shoulders above every United player out there :francis:

A washed up Nemanja Matic is playing 3 matches in a row and there's no hope of a midfield signing any time soon :francis:

I was against Dybala transfer and now week in and week out I have to watch Pereira and Fred take set pieces :francis:
Tuanzebe is injured apparently along with Rojo. Fosu Mensah and Bailly are training, hopefully when he comes back I'd rather see Bailly along with Magiure cause he can attack the ball and Magiure can just defend.

Ain't getting nobody this month...we only seem to want the British players

Dybala probably never wanted to join us, unless we paid a hefty price and for once the club didn't concede along with that Haaland/Raiola business.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Because he is limited as phuck. He plays like a dog chasing after a Frisbee in the park. Only serviceable quality he has is poaching and that is debatable.
That's what always kills be about English teams buying foreign attackers. Spend 25m abroad just to buy Italian Shane Long :mjlol:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
The man that has just scored against Man City
:mjgrin:
ENdMfQ9XsAAMc5j

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

They want to buy Emre Can lol...midfield not getting better anytime soon :lolbron: