Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

calh45

Cal
Daps

Fan expectations are a little hilarious.

Who do they expect he play instead? He's playing with Jose's leftovers. Their "marquee" player is faking injuries to stay off the field. Everyone is hurt, but they're 5th now with a shot at top 4. Considering the lack of talent and the mess Mourinho left you'd think they'd be happier about the team's standing. They talk like Man U should be up there with Liverpool and Man City, but if the team's goal this year is to make it back to Champions League then it's kinda on track considering Chelsea is low key imploding too.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I missed the game but I'm proud of Arteta and the lads. It's going to be a long season but we're in the rebuilding stages.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
For all the banter, Spurs is a legit club with a traditional following :yeshrug:

I never met a City fan when Paul dikkov and Kinkladze was playing for them

Sean Goater, Shaun Wright Phillips & Darren Huckerby :wow:

I went to my homeboys house (He’s only been following football for two or three years) for a party tonight and this was proudly displayed in his yard.

94101438-3477-4-DF2-A1-DE-648-A50599-F9-E.jpg

I immediately thought about these posts:skip:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Arsenal have arrested their slide and have actually started a rebuild. We're still on the way down and its only going to get worse. Ole is actually benefitting from the fact everyone else apart from Liverpool and maybe Leicester have been so inconsistent. Because we shouldn't be in with a chance of top 4 or even top 6.

Tough month or so coming up with some really tough fixtures with a depleted squad that wasn't good enough to begin with. I've written off the season and this team till we get someone with a clue.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Rants looks dead inside, probably had drink and smoke weed to take the pain away :picard:

Gave his season ticket away, hadn't done that since Mou.

Man called Shaw a jacket potatoe James Corden :mjlol:

Last edited: