Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
feel it's unlikely they'll go unbeaten as towards the end they won't need the points anymore and main shooters will be rested so i could see them losing against the likes of watford

would say the league is more competitive in some ways from when arsene did it

pretty much only thing left to follow at the top of the pl unfortunately... at least last year was fire

Congrats Kloppo you did it baby, 1,500,000 sold first week, HAHA !!!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Liverpool playing the kind of football that made me love football.

Florentino come and get this nikka TAA

In the era of trying to play thru teams, Liverpool have resorted that crossing feeling back. Obviously having players that can cross helps, but it's somewhat of a lost art nowadays with the elite teams. Crossing has that Big Scam, Big Tone stigma attached to it and people think you can only so it with Andy Carroll and Kevin Davies types up front.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: Trent has a shot at surpassing stevie g. he's not leaving till he's 30, if ever
Is he still on those low wages? Won't be long till that Real money starts looking enticing.

Only thing getting in Liverpool's way at this point is fitness :ld:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:russ: I only play on legendary and my online record in every Fifa is usually around 100ish wins and 20ish losses

full

Montez

Superstar
Daps
In the era of trying to play thru teams, Liverpool have resorted that crossing feeling back. Obviously having players that can cross helps, but it's somewhat of a lost art nowadays with the elite teams. Crossing has that Big Scam, Big Tone stigma attached to it and people think you can only so it with Andy Carroll and Kevin Davies types up front.

We’re in the cutbacks era

Theyre the traditional English style on steroids.