Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I know it's only a 1.5 halves and it's Citeh & Liverpool, but Brodges lack of plan B exposing him in both games. Especially after getting schooled by Citeh and Liverpool traveling, I expected Leicester to go after Liverpool more.
He been a fraud nikkas know, SAS sheer brilliance with a little help from Raheem got us 2nd that year, I could manage the hoops to a treble fukks sake :mjlol: and Leicester probably have the most complete squad after us and City so they should be doing well especially with the rest of the Top 6 not having their act together and them having no Europe.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He been a fraud nikkas know, SAS sheer brilliance with a little help from Raheem got us 2nd that year, I could manage the hoops to a treble fukks sake :mjlol: and Leicester probably have the most complete squad after us and City so they should be doing well especially with the rest of the Top 6 not having their act together and them having no Europe.

I've never really rated him highly at all, thru this thread. Low-key might be the most overrated coach/manager in the league. And he's a snake too for what he did to Gerrard, Sterling and Dembele.