Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

So selling two forwards and only having one injury prone (Martial) and one overrated (Rashford) striker is not enough for 4 competitions after coming off of finishing 6th :ohhh:

Summer wasn't the time to find a striker, I'm sure Woodward is gonna do a great job in January :mjlol:

Wait until they realize Hererra and Fellaini left without being replaced. So that'll be 2-3 more transfer windows until they realize they need to fix the midfield :hhh:

Sadly there was never a right winger in the team so they'll never have to replace one :unimpressed:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
So only the EPL can be a competitive league?

la liga is actually not competitive outside the top 3 teams..you remember when Leicester won the league when everyone else was busy being :flabbynsick:? That will never happen in La Liga no matter how much the top teams slack. But then again, it could just be because their top 3 teams are just that good

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Wan-Bissaka is out for Arsenal game apparently :unimpressed:

Play your first choice right back against League 1 fodder brehs :beli:

Pogba & Rashford are back but watch Ole rush them in the team and put Greenwood, who has scored 2 in 2 on the bench :pachaha:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

So selling two forwards and only having one injury prone (Martial) and one overrated (Rashford) striker is not enough for 4 competitions after coming off of finishing 6th :ohhh:

Summer wasn't the time to find a striker, I'm sure Woodward is gonna do a great job in January :mjlol:

Wait until they realize Hererra and Fellaini left without being replaced. So that'll be 2-3 more transfer windows until they realize they need to fix the midfield :hhh:

Sadly there was never a right winger in the team so they'll never have to replace one :unimpressed:

Could've gotten Ben Yedder :unimpressed:

Hell, I would've been content with Llorente for the season, cause he would've gotten goals, cause we seem to cross a lot for some dumb reason :hhh:

Now it's forced Ole to run Rashford to the ground

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i see nothing but an arsenal loss today....and not because united are somehow a good or better team.
it will be agony watching this match.
:francis:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
la liga is actually not competitive outside the top 3 teams..you remember when Leicester won the league when everyone else was busy being :flabbynsick:? That will never happen in La Liga no matter how much the top teams slack. But then again, it could just be because their top 3 teams are just that good

Valencia won La Liga twice recently.