Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Why is this guy still talking :mjtf:

Might have to add him to this

full

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Lowkey, breh is like Roberto Carlos with the free kicks. Converts one spectacular one, and misses like the next 50 :mjlol:

I remember 2014 WC, when Germany was pushing Portugal's wig back, Portugal wins a free kick, Germany decides to create a one man wall with only....Philip Lahm.... this boy Ronaldo still hit the wall :deadmanny:

Is the announcer laughing at him?!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
so injury list is Bailly Dalot Gomes Jones Martial Rashford....potentially Pogba and shaw :mjtf:
:francis:

So Ole played injured Lingard last season against Liverpool, Rashford through his injury last season, Rashford for 90 minutes against Astana and then started in West Ham match where he looked injured. And now he played Pogba 90 minutes in his first match against Rochdale :snoop:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
so injury list is Bailly Dalot Gomes Jones Martial Rashford....potentially Pogba and shaw :mjtf:

Booooy...

The amount of fukk-shyt I'm gonna see on Twitter when we lose even though half of Utd's squad list looking like The Walking Dead.

:mjlaughhold:

I don't wanna be one of those negative Arsenal brehs but no amount of injuries, suspensions and lack of form can stop us from making bad teams look good for at least 90 minutes :yimmytears: