Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The Qatar is fine. I do think it’d have been better with an all maroon collar.

The Hyundai is terrible though.

European club kits about to go the way of Brazilian and Mexican kits with like 6 different sponsors on a shirt :hhh:

I believe the land of Ikea and blonde women, already been there.

images

314613_1024.JPG

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
The Qatar is fine. I do think it’d have been better with an all maroon collar.

The Hyundai is terrible though.

European club kits about to go the way of Brazilian and Mexican kits with like 6 different sponsors on a shirt :hhh:

Not saying you are wrong, but the kit was pretty much just a duplicate of this.

1991-1992-roma-away-third-l-s-classic-football-shirt-adults-large-maglia-top-jersey-italy-3785-p.jpg

As for the sponsors all over the shirt I pray you are wrong. One big sponsor and maybe one little on the back or sleeve is all that should be allowed.

Look at what they did to this otherwise good looking kit.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Not saying you are wrong, but the kit was pretty much just a duplicate of this.

1991-1992-roma-away-third-l-s-classic-football-shirt-adults-large-maglia-top-jersey-italy-3785-p.jpg

As for the sponsors all over the shirt I pray you are wrong. One big sponsor and maybe one little on the back or sleeve is all that should be allowed.

Look at what they did to this otherwise good looking kit.

The throwback homage makes sense. In that instance, then it’s good.

That Corinthians jersey is a travesty. Take off the PES 2019 and the sponsors on the sides of the stomach and you’re looking good.

I’m also not a a big fan of large logos on the chest. That’s the reason I have’t bought a Man U jersey. That Chevy logo is appaling. I’ve been rocking the training/warmup kit because it simply has the ‘AON’ lettering.

Imagine the day Real Madrid or Barca gets sponsored by McDonalds with the large golden M arches :mjgrin:

Nikkas gonna lose thier minds.