Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
It’s a nonsense though, Sadio has been just as guilty at times :stopitslime: just off the top of the head I remember he didn’t pass to Mo in the derby 2 seasons back that we ended up drawing, last season against Spurs he turned down an open Mo to pass to Keita who was marked and I can’t remember if it was the home or away leg against Porto that he was selfish af and skied a bunch of shots when a pass was on. There’s other examples too just like there is with Mo and we all know why brehs called those moments out but not the other way round :mjpls:

5 passes in it :snoop: and Sadio has the fewest passes of the lot.

59, 59 and 60, looks like everybody is sharing the love pretty evenly to me :yeshrug: I think it would show if Mo was really being that selfish.

Breh is 100% right when he says is Sadio not passing to Bobby if we are going by just chances created, or is it just a byproduct of how we play that that’s the least dangerous combination and Sadio to Mo is the most?

Mo is not only our top goal scorer but also our most creative player and that doesn’t look to me like anybody is being overly selfish. Elite scorers all have that greediness and you need it, they are both guilty of backing themselves when a better option is on sometimes and I don’t blame them because they are both world class but the vast majority of the time they get it right :banderas: It didn’t hurt us last season and we are sitting top with the only 100% record heading into the break.

Love that even at 3-0 with the points in the bag he wants more, yes the better option was to pass there but I really don’t mind Mo backing himself trying to get on the scoresheet at that point of the game given the score and Sadio woulda done the same :manny: I thought turning down Bobby to hit that dribbler was far worse but again players don’t always make the right decision they ain’t robots and if we are being fair we gonna have a go at Virgil tryna score from 40 yards out at 2-0? No because that would be ridiculous just like this is.

It’s a mountain out of a molehill and by all accounts was sorted even before they hit the dressing room, I don’t see anybody outside the club making a big deal of it so I don’t understand why we are :snoop:

I mean we all want everything to be hunky dory in the dressing room but egos happen :yeshrug:. I don't think they've got actual beef but Salah showing hater tendencies at certain points. Trying to get on the scoresheet is one thing but when the options are lay it on a plate for your boy to score v. take some convoluted route to get the shot off..you're taking the piss. Even Klopp on the touchline was :wtf: lmaooo

Like I said, we all noticed it. I thought I was tripping. And maybe Mane has been guilty of it but Salah's must have been egregious for EVERYONE to pick up on it. Even Wenger for goodness sake called him out on it.

Arsene Wenger criticises Mohamed Salah after Sadio Mane row at Liverpool | Metro News

‘I find he’s a good finisher but Messi has the complete thing, he gives the final ball as well. ‘Salah is a bit obsessed with finishing himself.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Just saw the highlights of the Arsenal game. Doucoure looks like he was runnings tings :lawd:

They're lighting up Pepe on twitter :russ:. I hope he comes through tho...I want breh to win

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
Emery is a disgusting coach, to be dominated like that by Watford is just embarrassing.. Even after 2-2 Watford had us pinned back in our own half lol. Even with how pragmatic this clown is, our defence is still as shyt as ever, even worse probably.. The red flags were there by christmas, by the end of last season there was no doubt in my mind that Emery had to go, I just hope we don't have to suffer much longer under him, inexcusable to have us playing like this, every game is a chore to watch.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Pepe looking worse than Salomon Kalo. We really need to start a dialogue.

@mastermind @frush11 @Montez
wait....is everyone from that other thread back here?

I haven't seen the Bantz thread in jbo for almost a year

now that the crew is here, does anyone still have video of the black british kid being bullied into bending his own shoes from last summer?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
So ur defending a racists cac who negged a post praising young brothas coming up in football? Foh c00n :camby:
what's up with @African_brehda trying to police this thread from any racial talks.

we've always mention race and have always been bias toward black players in this thread since it's inception back in 2012 so if he doesn't like it's, him who can :camby:

don't mind him

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Emery is a disgusting coach, to be dominated like that by Watford is just embarrassing.. Even after 2-2 Watford had us pinned back in our own half lol. Even with how pragmatic this clown is, our defence is still as shyt as ever, even worse probably.. The red flags were there by christmas, by the end of last season there was no doubt in my mind that Emery had to go, I just hope we don't have to suffer much longer under him, inexcusable to have us playing like this, every game is a chore to watch.
Wenger never left :wow:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I mean we all want everything to be hunky dory in the dressing room but egos happen :yeshrug:. I don't think they've got actual beef but Salah showing hater tendencies at certain points. Trying to get on the scoresheet is one thing but when the options are lay it on a plate for your boy to score v. take some convoluted route to get the shot off..you're taking the piss. Even Klopp on the touchline was :wtf: lmaooo

Like I said, we all noticed it. I thought I was tripping. And maybe Mane has been guilty of it but Salah's must have been egregious for EVERYONE to pick up on it. Even Wenger for goodness sake called him out on it.

Arsene Wenger criticises Mohamed Salah after Sadio Mane row at Liverpool | Metro News

‘I find he’s a good finisher but Messi has the complete thing, he gives the final ball as well. ‘Salah is a bit obsessed with finishing himself.
Yeah I agree it was a bit much but there’s gotta be some context to the situation still, at that score and time it’s whatever as far as I’m concerned, is Sadio himself, CR, Kane, Neymar etc tryna score there? I’d say so.

If that shyt is consistently happening when we down or drawing or earlier when the game is not out of reach then it’s a problem, which was my point too, when he didn’t play in Firmino it was far worse cause they make it 2-1 and it’s nervy, yet we gonna focus on that when the games well over to try create some narrative that they’ve beef. I agree, don’t think there’s any beef just friendly competition.

Mo may be greedier, I ain’t even gonna argue that, does Sadio do more dirty work most the time yeah, I just took issue with nikkas acting like it doesn’t go both ways or that he’s super selfish when he’s our best creator as well as top scorer :yeshrug: