Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

D@nté

Banned
Daps
Reppin
West Kingston Rockfort West Bank
How did Frank Lampard get the Chelsea job? :dahell:

It's just now hit me that's he's the manager. under what pedigree? He only has one year of managerial experience. literally one year. he wasn't even part of the coaching staff in his previous team.

UK may not be more overtly racist than America, but when it comes to career opportunity for black folks, it definitely fall behind America. give me the latter anyday
Ask how a Chelsea Legend former captain and good friend of Abromovich got the Chelsea job brehs. Lampard is one of the smartest footballers and did most of his badges while playing.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Did i say we were poor? Were not rich enough to drop 100 million in a single payment that's common sense.
it's like you're looking to argue about something no one said. i never said we were poor. i only mentioned the word poor in reference to the redbull club to acknowledge that i know they aren't poor which you brought up. you've replied to me twice and in no instance has your reply had anything to with what i've said.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
How did Frank Lampard get the Chelsea job? :dahell:

It's just now hit me that's he's the manager. under what pedigree? He only has one year of managerial experience. literally one year. he wasn't even part of the coaching staff in his previous team.

UK may not be more overtly racist than America, but when it comes to career opportunity for black folks, it definitely fall behind America. give me the latter anyday
they are worse overtly and covertly. their lack of gun culture is the only reason their pigs aren't killing minorities in american numbers.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
they are worse overtly and covertly. their lack of gun culture is the only reason their pigs aren't killing minorities in american numbers.
true
look at the amount of racist incidents at football matches.that PL team racist incident stat report was crazy. How many times do you here about racist incident from America's premier sports league matches? barely. and when they do report it, it's everywhere. and that person gets dealt with. That's with America having free speech laws being more loose. lol @ me defending the states

D@nté

Banned
Daps
Reppin
West Kingston Rockfort West Bank
Racism / Race Baiting
it's like you're looking to argue about something no one said. i never said we were poor. i only mentioned the word poor in reference to the redbull club to acknowledge that i know they aren't poor which you brought up. you've replied to me twice and in no instance has your reply had anything to with what i've said.
Go climb a tree monkey.