Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
so Klopp really go into this season with the same midfield as last season huh? Just like I felt, they are gonna struggle this season. With all that CL winning money, they could have got another prime talented cm who's creative and is comfortable being pressed. Still 3 days left. they can make a last minute bid for Auoar.

otherwise they're gonna be competing for top 4. let Henderson be your second best midfield brehs :francis:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
so Klopp really go into this season with the same midfield as last season huh? Just like I felt, they are gonna struggle this season. With all that CL winning money, they could have got another prime talented cm who's creative and is comfortable being pressed. Still 3 days left. they can make a last minute bid for Auoar.

otherwise they're gonna be competing for top 4. let Henderson be your second best midfield brehs :francis:

Keita and Oxlade aren't fully fit. This match isn't any indication of how they'll look this season.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Keita and Oxlade aren't fully fit. This match isn't any indication of how they'll look this season.
i know preseason shouldn't be taken serious, but they looked below par even there. I don't know, I just don't expect the same peak performance with the same midfield personals. not a midfield that rely on only hard work, grit and pressing.