Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC

We might get a Boca/River semi final :jbhmm:

edit: This been one of my favorite goals in the Libertadores, timestamped:

Last edited:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
United can’t negotiate for shyt

Terrible at knocking down prices for players

Terrible at selling players for a good amount of cash

Forever overpaying, won’t come close to winning the league

Better prepare for that “ arsenal drought”

And I’m a united fan

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
No.

No buy back clause (but there is a sell on) and he left pretty unprofessionally. He burned the bridge.

:mjlol: he was/is a kid and wanted to leave to play football. Yall blocked his move to Spurs.

But he can aim higher than Citeh tho and anyone else in England. He is no different from Sterling, moving to progress his career, when others would be just happy to be involved.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: he was/is a kid and wanted to leave to play football. Yall blocked his move to Spurs.

But he can aim higher than Citeh tho and anyone else in England. He is no different from Sterling, moving to progress his career, when others would be just happy to be involved.

Sterling requested a transfer and articulated his desire to leave to a better club.

Sancho went ghost, deleted all City references from his social media and didn't talk to anyone in the club about his desire to leave.

I know it's easy to shyt on City here, but City isn't a club that holds players hostage or creates a stink when they leave. And I highly doubt Spurs would pay a decent fee or include any clauses.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Sterling requested a transfer and articulated his desire to leave to a better club.

:beli:

QPR > Liverpool > Citeh

Watford > Citeh > Dortmund

All moves from their initial club to current club were all to do with improving their development.

Sancho went ghost, deleted all City references from his social media and didn't talk to anyone in the club about his desire to leave.

You're holding a grudge for immature childish behaviour, by a child. You're toeing the company line, but both sides were to blame for what happened.

I know it's easy to shyt on City here, but City isn't a club that holds players hostage or creates a stink when they leave. And I highly doubt Spurs would pay a decent fee or include any clauses.

No Spurs were trying to be cheap and were hoping Citeh were going to release him, as he was in the last year of his academy contract. Remember they were trying to get him included in the Walker deal.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

QPR > Liverpool > Citeh

Watford > Citeh > Dortmund

All moves from their initial club to current club were all to do with improving their development.

You're holding a grudge for immature childish behaviour, by a child. You're toeing the company line, but both sides were to blame for what happened.

No Spurs were trying to be cheap and were hoping Citeh were going to release him, as he was in the last year of his academy contract. Remember they were trying to get him included in the Walker deal.

Exactly Spurs were trying to be cheap. Him going to Dortmund worked out well for both parties and I wish him well. But there is almost no chance he returns. His career trajectory looks like he's gonna end up at Bayern, Barca or Madrid next.