Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Malcolm to Russia :defoehuh: ?

... And just like that his career is gone
Zenit included his Roma 'career' in the announcement video :dead:

EA-B56qXkAIBjIY.jpg:large

Roma twitter account always brings the fukkery :russ:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes my fellow Arsenal fans piss me off because we've turned into a bunch of pessimists and complainers. At the beginning of this transfer window we were linked with Carrasco, Ryan Fraser, Gary Cahill, Ander Herrera and Ever Banega, and they honestly looked like the level we were playing at in terms of transfers.

In a vacuum I wouldn't say I really want Coutinho. We need a couple of defenders, which I'm sure we're working on.

But if after signing Pepe, Coutinho on loan meant Ozil or Mhki was gone on a permanent?

:ehbay:

But I doubt there's anything real in it - probably just journalist BS.

Daps
I hope we get as many Boro games stateside as possible this season. Their press is lightning quick and Britt Assombalonga can take the top off of any defense. Luton was playing too high a line for the first ten or twelve minutes of that match and had to adjust quickly. I was surprised that Boro played so open with an early lead because they seem better off sitting back a bit since they can get down the pitch on you quick on the counter. They're fun to watch.

And if their defense is going to be comically bad at clearing their lines or defending balls lofted into the box all year, they should play a lot more 3-3 type games, and I want to see as many of those as I can.

I was glad to see Assombalonga and Fletcher score as I'm rooting for both of them, though that pen from Assombalonga :wtf:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Malcolm to Russia :defoehuh: ?

... And just like that his career is gone
He would have had playing time and flourished in Roma but his dumbass went to Barca where he wouldn’t have any playing time. His career is done. He fukked up. He would have been a good fit for Chelsea to replace Willian or Man U.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
He would have had playing time and flourished in Roma but his dumbass went to Barca where he wouldn’t have any playing time. His career is done. He fukked up. He would have been a good fit for Chelsea to replace Willian or Man U.

I’d never fault anybody for following their dreams, but hopefully other players look at this situation in the future before making decisions.

Dude probably wakes up sick everyday. I can’t even imagine trading a potential life in Italy for life in Russia.