Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Y'all nikka need to stop acting like he isn't the best English defender out there currently.
Nah, our board is inept...it's taken this long just to land him a week before the transfer window is shut, should've been done weeks ago...and I know this Dybala or Bruno situation will bleed into next week..probably more so on Bruno since Lukaku has agreed personal terms & everyone is waiting on Dybala with Juve basically giving him the
giphy.gif

D@nté

Banned
Daps
Reppin
West Kingston Rockfort West Bank
Nah, our board is inept...it's taken this long just to land him a week before the transfer window is shut, should've been done weeks ago...and I know this Dybala or Bruno situation will bleed into next week..probably more so on Bruno since Lukaku has agreed personal terms & everyone is waiting on Dybala with Juve basically giving him the
giphy.gif
Lmao im an Arsenal fan you're telling me about inept we paid 16 million to two agents to sign pepe

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

Fool was tryna chat shyt about the Pepe transfer yesterday but tryna justify this Maguire transfer fee now :laff:

I cant wait to give United them beats this season :mjlit:

We coming back into the Top 3. Yall still gonna be in the Europa next year :umad:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Y'all nikka need to stop acting like he isn't the best English defender out there currently.
Its definitely an underwhelming signing but I guess since he's better than what's at united its enough. Best English but is he really the best defender available in the world at that fee? I don't know but time will tell. I still don't think united have enough goals in attack so they need to address that.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Stones has been the biggest disappointment.

Stones is a confidence player, he was good at the WC and looked to of turned the corner. And he carried that form in the first half of the season with Citeh. Got injured and never got his place back (Citeh did go on a hell of a run and Kompany stayed fit) and he then reverted back to old ways vs Holland in the NL.

D@nté

Banned
Daps
Reppin
West Kingston Rockfort West Bank
Stones is a confidence player, he was good at the WC and looked to of turned the corner. And he carried that form in the first half of the season with Citeh. Got injured and never got his place back (Citeh did go on a hell of a run and Kompany stayed fit) and he then reverted back to old ways vs Holland in the NL.
Wonder when Peps gonna snap at him :lolbron:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
A month ago I would've been heated with Maguire for 85m and a Dybala signings. But at this point with how incompetent transfer strategy has been I'm just happy Woodward will sign anybody. Just do something :damn:

They've known what positions needed to be strengthened for over a year now and week before transfer deadline only AWB has been signed :mindblown:

Midfield has been shyt for years now, then they proceed to lose Fellaini and Herrera, Matic is done :flabbynsick: and only midfielder rumored to come in was Longstaff :huhldup:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Its definitely an underwhelming signing but I guess since he's better than what's at united its enough. Best English but is he really the best defender available in the world at that fee? I don't know but time will tell. I still don't think united have enough goals in attack so they need to address that.
Let's hope this Dybala situation is resolved in a few days...