Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Arsenal trying to turn up for a fukking pre season game.

Where was this energy vs Crystal palace :usure:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
You a Roma fan breh? I just started following soccer last year and decided on them as my squad.
Roma and United :francis:

But since you just started following Roma you're in for a treat.

In the future when you see Golden Boot, Ballon D'or, goalkeeper of the year, World Cup winners and all around legends, you'll be able to say you saw them at Roma before they were sold for half of their market price and went on to accomplish all those things at other clubs
sadjimjones.png

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I would rather you take him now than Juventus next year :francis:

We'll take Toby and some cash in return though :smugdraper:
I would not mind that all. Tbh I’m skeptical of Serie A players ever since we bought lamela from y’all when he was suppose to be our bale replacement but was a flop. The nikka was just so slow with his decision making. Only highlight was him scoring rabona. Should’ve stayed at Roma

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Roma and United :francis:

But since you just started following Roma you're in for a treat.

In the future when you see Golden Boot, Ballon D'or, goalkeeper of the year, World Cup winners and all around legends, you'll be able to say you saw them at Roma before they were sold for half of their market price and went on to accomplish all those things at other clubs
sadjimjones.png
I copped fifa when I first started getting into it and was like “this dude alisson is cold!” Season started and he wasn’t around

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
You a Roma fan breh? I just started following soccer last year and decided on them as my squad.

Don't do this to your self my guy :deadmanny:

I copped fifa when I first started getting into it and was like “this dude alisson is cold!” Season started and he wasn’t around

This is just the beginning :mjgrin:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

The Italian press is reporting that Neymar’s pops has a meeting with Juve coming up.

This Neymar saga since the “Se Queda” moment with Pique has been better than anything on TV or at the movie theater. Dude’s life has had so many plot twists and surprises :jamesbrownwowww:

I guess someone must of told Snr about the new tax laws coming into Italy starting Jan 2020.