Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Didn't help that yesterday this tweet was around the time Harry Kane was posting a tribute to a fan who recently died cancer :francis:
Yep saw that. He’s an embarrassment even his son doesn’t respect him, the fat fukk looks unhealthier than ever too :lolbron:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Kieran Trippier going to Atletico Madrid? :mjtf: @THEREALBRAND

EfS62.gif

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
A dude who sacrificed the prime years of his career because he didn't want to unjustly go to war, is being compared with a clout chaser who stopped kneeling for the national anthem the second they put the pressure on. Journalism is absolute shyt in 2019.

US Soccer banned kneeling for the anthem, and had she persisted she would've definitely lost her place on the team and most of her income. Everyone, except maybe Kaep, would've done exactly the same.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Even tho he isn't shyt,that price tag is disgusting.

Spurs usually extort teams, wtf is going on now. Is Levy on vacation??
He’s 29 and he’s just come off the back of a very poor season. He’s been exploited by pacey forwards but I do think he would suit well with Atletico due to their defensive structure

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
He’s 29 and he’s just come off the back of a very poor season. He’s been exploited by pacey forwards but I do think he would suit well with Atletico due to their defensive structure

Whoa didn't know he was 29. I remember him from City's academy :flabbynsick: