Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
What is Barca trying to do? :picard:
Heard they'll go after Neymar proper after this Griezmann shyt ends.
They really want to have MSN, Dembele, Griezmann and Coutinho :picard:

Suarez's absurd talent covers up the fact that his knees are shot. His finishing is still too class but his game was so predicated on hustle and you are he's lost a few steps.

Neymar and Dembouz are cornerstone signings and Grizzou is a stop gap.

niguez

All Star
Daps
I understand the price tag, he's on the last year of his contract. The fact the team closest to getting him is Betis is what I find baffling. :dwillhuh:

For 30mil I would take the risk if I was liverpool :manny:
its not the transfer fee its gonna be his wages

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Suarez's absurd talent covers up the fact that his knees are shot. His finishing is still too class but his game was so predicated on hustle and you are he's lost a few steps.

Neymar and Dembouz are cornerstone signings and Grizzou is a stop gap.

Suarez the ricochet king. Once his athleticism declined, the lucky bounces that he use to go his way and then use his acceleration to get away from the defenders, weren't coming off as they've to, made his decline more noticeable.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
yup.

And certain haters in this thread thought City would ever spend that much on a defender.

City will spend that much, if they need to. And I'm not against that. I don't mind clubs splashing the cash at all.
People who complain are usually just salty their clubs can't spend that much :yeshrug:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
City will spend that much, if they need to. And I'm not against that. I don't mind clubs splashing the cash at all.
People who complain are usually just salty their clubs can't spend that much :yeshrug:

Yeah, but not on Maguire.

Maguire has talent on the ball and decent defensive instincts, but he's slow footed and would get killed playing a line as high as City does.

Word is Nathan Ake is available for 40m. He's short but I'd take him over Maguire.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Liga MX season starts on Friday? :picard: It hasn't even been 2 months since the last season ended. They don't care about player fatigue down there at all.

And Copa America and the Gold Cup literally just ended a week ago, so many players in the league were in both tournaments. wtf :dead:

Last edited: