Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
The award ceremony looked amateurish:ld:

That incognito guy or whatever his name is is wack

F K

All Star
Daps
Good for the USA womens team.
How do you Yank men feel that your women are better footballers (soccer players) than you? LOL
All jokes aside it makes me depressed for the women in other countries. I heard some british commentators talk about how girls in the u.k have to travel for miles to find a girls soccer team. Why do y'all hate y'alls women so much:hhh:. USA isn't even that good at soccer, but we got title IX so that our girls can play whatever sport they want, and now we dominate women's soccer.

Daps
All jokes aside it makes me depressed for the women in other countries. I heard some british commentators talk about how girls in the u.k have to travel for miles to find a girls soccer team. Why do y'all hate y'alls women so much:hhh:. USA isn't even that good at soccer, but we got title IX so that our girls can play whatever sport they want, and now we dominate women's soccer.
Most women aren't into football.
If you think our state of women's footy is bad, you should see the Saudi Arabian women's team. LOL :troll: