Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
don robbie got afro b for a afcon watch along :damn:
200.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Is this Don any good?

Don Robbie ... DR Sports :ohhh:

He's showing people to hustle and they won't let him live.

I've noticed a lot of the YouTubers from rival clubs have nice things to say about Robbie. Few mentioned he mentored them. Only one ran with the Twitter clout and tried to say he was a crook.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Is this Don any good?

He's showing people to hustle and they won't let him live.

I've noticed a lot of the YouTubers from rival clubs have nice things to say about Robbie. Few mentioned he mentored them. Only one ran with the Twitter clout and tried to say he was a crook.

Decent player. Probably prone to doing stupid things though.

Maybe Alisha Lehmann will join the Arsenal women's team if he does jump ship. :ehh:

maxresdefault.jpg

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I just hope we finish this CIV vs Egypt game with 22 players. Been getting tired of all the red cards so far.

Also, dudes have been wiring shots this AFCON man. Restoring that feeling..:ehh:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea he played for the U19 I believe for a youth cup.

Okoye is done for us. Uzoho is the way, he played well last WC. Akpeyi not at all man.

Swap out Eze for Dennis. He doesn't want to play for Naija. Our issue is the midfield, not dynamic enough in my opinion.

Uzoho
Aina - Balogun - Ekong - Sanusi
Balogun - Ndidi
Olise - Eze - Lookman
Osimhen

To me that's a better look. Simon and Chukwueze over dribble and don't cross enough/put shots on target. Let them start off the bench. Kelechi is really only good in a striker partnership but we don't have the midfield to play that system.

Awoniyi is quality but shouldn't lead our line, he too plays best a striker 2 set up (like Union Berlin plays). He and Onuachu should be rotating when Osimhen isn't available.

No Etebo????
Who's the Balogun in the midfield?