Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
they say he could be better than cr7 and bale
BvMLKKfCcAA1uJG.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No one was even talking to you nikkas from Gothenburg :beli:

Second biggest city in Sweden :umad:
Second most successful club in the Allsvenskan :umad:
Your sister city is Chicago?

What's that?

Oh, The Second City :umad:

I was in the Gamla Ullevi :smugfavre:
Blue flag hanging out my left side :youngsabo:
And a big ass minora hanging around my neck. :takedat:

And your grabbens dem ain't do shyt :stopitslime:

Come find me in the Oresund Region, straight laxin with a couple flicksnärtas from round the way in Copenhagen :blessed: Come out to the Swedbank if you really tryna see some thangs :demonic:
Fam, we started this football in Sweden shyt. (literally) And this the thanks we get. :dahell:

How many European trophies you Malmhöe brehs win? We got two. I'll wait. :sas2:

You Malmhöe brehs came to the Film Festival this year and tried to start shyt. We chased you back to Malmhöe.

Come to Göteborgs hamn and see what happens, my dude. We are goons! :birdman:

Little Malmhöe niglets. :heh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Fam, we started this football in Sweden shyt. (literally) And this the thanks we get. :dahell:

You Malmhöe brehs came to the Film Festival this year and tried to start shyt. We chased you back to Malmhöe.

Little Malmhöe niglets. :heh:

GET EM :damn:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Chased us back :dwillhuh: brehdrens were just tryna get home in time to observe the sabbath playboy :blessed: and quite fankly Finnish Blood Swedish Heart was overrated trash anyway and didn't deserve the Dragon Award for Best Nordic Film but of course you Göteborg nikkas dikkride Finns :usure:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Chased us back :dwillhuh: brehdrens were just tryna get home in time to observe the sabbath playboy :blessed: and quite fankly Finnish Blood Swedish Heart was overrated trash anyway and didn't deserve the Dragon Award for Best Nordic Film but of course you Göteborg nikkas dikkride Finns :usure:

GET EM :damn:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We observe Sabbaths on Thursdays now, min duden?
kG89gAZ.png

Typical Malmhöe brehs not understanding culture. Backwards ass city.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
We observe Sabbaths on Thursdays now, min duden.
kG89gAZ.png

Typical Malmhöe brehs not understanding culture. Backwards ass city.
See, that's Goteborg brehs always caught up in the past. "Oh, we invented Swedish soccer a hundred years ago" or "Oh, we won in Europe when Ingvar Carlsson was in office" or "Oh, we only celebrate the Sabbath on Fridays" fukk outta with that old shyt :camby:

We on that new shyt. Fourth greenest city in the World breh breh. We breathing that clean and smoking that strong over here :blessed:

I seent like four of your mans dem driving normal ass gas powered cars :scusthov: What part of the game is that:dahell:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
See, that's Goteborg brehs always caught up in the past. "Oh, we invented Swedish soccer a hundred years ago" or "Oh, we won in Europe when Ingvar Carlsson was in office" or "Oh, we only celebrate the Sabbath on Fridays" fukk outta with that old shyt :camby:

We on that new shyt. Fourth greenest city in the World breh breh. We breathing that clean and smoking that strong over here :blessed:

I seent like four of your mans dem driving normal ass gas powered cars :scusthov: What part of the game is that:dahell:
First of all, Ingvar Carlsson. Top breh :wowjb:

Breh, we provide Natural Gas for ALL of Scandinavia, so let us eat in our Priuses. :whoa:

Dont get us mad and have your heating turned off. Winter is coming. :shaq:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

GETBEM :damn::damn:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
First of all, Ingvar Carlsson. Top breh :wowjb:

Breh, we provide Natural Gas for ALL of Scandinavia, so let us eat in our Priuses. :whoa:

Dont get us mad and have your heating turned off. Winter is coming. :shaq:
Ingvar Carlsson :salute:

Natural gas! Always the old shyt with ya'll :heh: Malmo. 4th most inventive city in the world b, check the patents :smugfavre: The solution to the worlds energy crisis? We got that on deck. :sabo: Anti-bytchnikka repellent? We beta tested that April 7th when you got that 3-0 swag splash in your own stadium :banderas:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Natural gas! Always the old shyt with ya'll :heh: Malmo. 4th most inventive city in the world b, check the patents :smugfavre: The solution to the worlds energy crisis? We got that on deck. :sabo: Anti-bytchnikka repellent? We beta tested that April 7th when you got that 3-0 swag splash in your own stadium :banderas:
iite breh, its been a tough year. We will be back tho.

Just dont step in Hamn, and it will be all love.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

:GET EM: