Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I said I'll give him till mid Jan and it's not looking good. He basically if Ole knew how to speak.
Looking like Ralf Gunnar Ragnick. :francis:

Squad needs a clear out, it's gonna get worse.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Van de Beek almost creates a goal for himself, yet Ralf doesn't rate him :stopitslime:
Ralf like's them kick and run players who can hoof it and get between the lines: Elanga, Rasford, Bruno. Have no idea who the next manager is.

Doubt we get Ten Hag and Poch would be another Glazer puppet.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
One of our better performances this season. Stepped off the gas too much in the 2nd half and at 2-0 we were supposed to close up shop.

Cavani was a passenger all game so I would definitely drop him for the next one. Can't really criticise anybody else though. Rangnick was supposed to make a change in midfield to bring in some fresh legs so I'm blaming him mostly.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Ralf like's them kick and run players who can hoof it and get between the lines: Elanga, Rasford, Bruno. Have no idea who the next manager is.

Doubt we get Ten Hag and Poch would be another Glazer puppet.

So ironic when you consider how much this dude was talking about having control :skip:

I'm still holding out hope that Conte walks out on Spurs after the season and Ralf and Arnold swallow their pride and bring him in. Not holding my breath though :francis:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
So ironic when you consider how much this dude was talking about having control :skip:

I'm still holding out hope that Conte walks out on Spurs after the season and Ralf and Arnold swallow their pride and bring him in. Not holding my breath though :francis:

Team needs a Conte like figure.
Zakaria can't be worse than McFred.:mjlol: