StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
post-34700-Dule-Hill-walking-gif-damn-gir-8Yds.gif

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

The following error occurred:
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to StraxStrax again.

This show is slept on by so many people.
I finally convinced my brother to give it a shot and he watched almost the entire run over the Xmas break.

my favorite show bar none :salute:
i liked every season even season eight
:lawd:

but i got you other 2 :salute:

the extra t is for extra talent :jawalrus:

Last edited:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
There are other people who like/liked this show? It was a good/great show to me. Season 8 fell off a tiny bit, but overall good quality throughout the whole run.

Agreed, parts of season 7 are also meh but it has some great shows. Overall Shawn & Gus might be the best buddies in TV history imo

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
nope haven't watched a full season, but I was HIGHLY entertained when I cause a USA marathon of it.

But that was years ago. lol

Hol' up, didn't you bring that shyt up all the time though? :patrice:

Or is my E-memory fading? :patrice:

:patrice:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This thread is late as shyt :beli: yall could of at least made this thread before it got canned.

Anyway, I loved this show but my only complaint was that my nikka Gus never got no consistent p*ssy. Sarah Shahi :shaq:and Kali Hawk:noah: were the only dimes he got paired with and they were only for one show. Meanwhile Shawn gets to fukk everything moving including Gus' sister :snoop:

Daps
This show is the ultimate one I compare to people talkin about comfort food. You just put them on even while you're doing other stuff..just feels like you're hanging out with some friends or something. Like a big bowl of homemade mac and cheese....and that is NOT a bad thing at all....good homemade mac and cheese not in a box might be the most comforting tasty food on earth.