The OFFICIAL Coli Handbook to combat Cac & c00n Talking Points

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I say we use this thread to come up with counterpoints to use in these times of cac and c00ns running wild :wow: Post the talking point and then give a good answer that will shut that shyt down with the quickness. I just had a c00n try to pull "what about black on black crime?" on one of my FB statuses about the protest in downtown Memphis right now, I instantly hit her with the :camby: and told her if a black person kills another black person, they will definitely be thrown behind bars with the quickness thanks to the police and the judicial system. But when a cop commits cold blooded murder of an innocent black person, they don't even sniff a courtroom. I then told her we can acknowledge crime within our communities and also fight against other injustices like police brutality. She then instantly deleted the c00n comment she had posted :mjlol:

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
What about generation after generation of free labor? What about the black codes? What about towns like black wall street? What about redlining? What about cointelpro? What about job discrimination? What about wage discrimination? What about the CIA trafficking cocaine? What about the prejudiced judicial system?

That would've been something like my response.

Honestly it's not surprising but it never ceases to amaze me at some of the type of characters that choose to show up at these events. We're in the information age now there's no genuine reason to believe any black person in 2016 could actually show up that dumb. At least I hope so.

The most successful thing I've done in combating a cac or c00n's talking point was replicating their disingenuity. Let's say some white person comes along and ask ''why don't blacks work for a living, all you guys do is rape, rob and murder', no need to get all technical just mirror your response to a level that resembles their stupidity. The right way to counter that would be to say something in the way of 'well we learnt from the best' or you could simply go into further detail about how america inc. is actually stolen etc.

Frankly, the majority of them just want to get some kind of wild reaction out of ya. .

Last edited:

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
I can deal with the cacs, Its just the super :mjpls: c00nery that I have a hard time dealing with without flipping out on them. I'm dealing with a few at another place I post at. They post those what about black on black crime BS or "I'm cool with the police in my area so nothings going on type of fools.

They throw in that they grew up in the hood get bonus points from the cacs.