sgs469.jpg

We will not be denied

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If anyone posts in other forums then this will help too. But I want this place to gradually separate itself from sohh. I don't like reading "This place is a clone, yall will be back" and yadda yadda.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
LOL @ Clone, As Far As The Look It's The Most Basic shyt Look You Can Find On Any Forum, As Far As Threads, Smileys, Humor, Etc.. Who They Think Created All That? SOHH.com Or The Posters?

I Personally Dont Have Anything Against SOHH, Ive Been Going There For Almost 11 Years But It Is What It Is

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
LOL @ Clone, As Far As The Look It's The Most Basic shyt Look You Can Find On Any Forum, As Far As Threads, Smileys, Humor, Etc.. Who They Think Created All That? SOHH.com Or The Posters?

I Personally Dont Have Anything Against SOHH, Ive Been Going There For Almost 11 Years But It Is What It Is

I don't think this place is a clone, I'm just sayin the sooner we differentiate ourselves (in a good way) from the other site the better off we'll be. I'ma prolly make a thread dedicated to the future mainpage. I don't wanna give sohh no chances to ruin this place.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't think this place is a clone, I'm just sayin the sooner we differentiate ourselves (in a good way) from the other site the better off we'll be. I'ma prolly make a thread dedicated to the future mainpage. I don't wanna give sohh no chances to ruin this place.

I Didn't Mean You, I Meant The Idiots On SOHH Saying "That Place Is A Copy Of This One, Their Threads Are Rehashed SOHH Threads" Uhhh DUH You Dumb fukks WE ARE SOHH The Posters MADE That Forum

As Far As Being Totally Different Let That Come With Time, The Thing That Made The Transition Easy Was Cuz People Felt Like They Never Left "Home"

Im Sure This Forum Will Eventually Evolve Into It's Own

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ

damn shut fukk up already. If you love SOHH so much go back there and stop posting here. You butt hurt fakkit

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff

damn shut fukk up already. If you love SOHH so much go back there and stop posting here. You butt hurt fakkit

yall can't read? :what:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
yea they starting to get a little aggy over there

all of the slang/inside jokes is shyt WE came up with, without good users a msg board is nothing. its a ghost town over there, and i heard they lost advertisers. too bad bk upgraded more shyt in a week than they did in 5+ years