The Official Class Action Lawsuits Thread

91til

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alright ladies and gents, c*nts and b*stards. you know what time it is. i hereby dictate this at the official lawsuit thread for all my brothers who are tryna eat. i see y'all eating off sketchers, reebok, and EAm rice krispies. i myself, missed out on such opportunities to regain my owed collections. however, i vow to never let another pass me by. not after today.

:lolbron:

i did file the apple one, but lord knows if i'll ever see come back to me. regardless, i figure we can use this thread on great ways to eat. yeah you might be looking at me like a piece of shyt right now, but fukk these big corporations, am i right? if rick ross eats off reebok, so should i.

:smugdraper::smugdraper::smugdraper::smugdraper:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i'm gonna start this thread off:

AOL Search Data Settlement - AOL Legal

calling all mid-2000 aol users :childplease:
damn. sucks that you have to mail that in and shyt. :why: can't we do it online

edit: at least you can email it. props breh. hopefully others can drop more piffery. I'm not sure how many of these lawsuits are going on at any given time tho. might be few and far between

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
i just got a 8.57 check from naked juice. it was supposed to be $45 but they said they received so many claims :rudy:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Just got one from comScore for $597.61 :ohmy:

be on the look out brehs if u filed that one a year ago

:wow :win:

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I got a $100 joint yesterday. Not from where dude said. I don't wanna say here either.
And please let it be for that Korean Air joint. I was on that flight :damn:
nikka say where you got it from :birdman: