Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Prayers for all my FGC brehs in here as well, it's been a rough year for our favorite sports

One day we'll find a niche market that doesnt get exposed like this :mjcry:

Nah. fukk them nikkas. I been in the FGC for 10+ years, before it was called that. I been foreseen this weirdo shyt, (namely letting smash near us)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
how the hell i end up in this 40 stream just chillin :leon:

i feel her about Chess, Shine is about to bite that nikka by the neck and shake him like a pitbull

edit: what's this about Chess smacking heavy bags?! @FreshAIG you hear about this? 40 just brought it up

no confirmation yet but if it's true:gladbron: battle rap on fire today

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
how the hell i end up in this 40 stream just chillin :leon:

i feel her about Chess, Shine is about to bite that nikka by the neck and shake him like a pitbull

edit: what's this about Chess smacking heavy bags?! @FreshAIG you hear about this? 40 just brought it up

no confirmation yet but if it's true:gladbron: battle rap on fire today

Yeah i caught that too.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prayers for all my FGC brehs in here as well, it's been a rough year for our favorite sports

One day we'll find a niche market that doesnt get exposed like this :mjcry:

Tell me about it breh :dead:

No evo, Filipino champ, Chrig G and a bunch of others getting exposed for being racists. A bunch of smash pros being exposed for being pedos. on top of Covid fukking up all the tournaments. It's been rough being an FGC head :mjcry:

It really feels like every facet of our lives are being cursed in some kinda way. Even my personal life has been extra tough, from family deaths to getting rids of friends because they were fukk nikkas

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Tell me about it breh :dead:

No evo, Filipino champ, Chrig G and a bunch of others getting exposed for being racists. A bunch of smash pros being exposed for being pedos. on top of Covid fukking up all the tournaments. It's been rough being an FGC head :mjcry:

It really feels like every facet of our lives are being cursed in some kinda way. Even my personal life has been extra tough, from family deaths to getting rids of friends because they were fukk nikkas

I'm sorry to hear that man. Sadly, the FGC was just a lot of chickens coming home to roost (you think F champ is bad? wait till nikkas like floe get on that screen)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry to hear that man. Sadly, the FGC was just a lot of chickens coming home to roost (you think F champ is bad? wait till nikkas like floe get on that screen)

Thanks love one.

As for the bolded, oh I know breh lmao. Floe been a creep. And Triforce called all this long ago lmao. Breh was the oracle