Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I should of clarified on what im tryna say. As a culture we still embrace Em with open arms for 20+ yrs glady accepted his apology and "We" kept it movin'. The whole cancel shyt is gettin' corny. Avo is in a bad spot, but Em gave the same "im a guest" speech. This is no different. People say and do stupid at some point in life. We can kick Avo out the culture rightfully so, i'd rather a person own up to they bullshyt and at least try to right their wrong. Thats all anybody can do when they fukk up. White, Black, Lima Bean Green it dont matter. That doesn't mean all is forgiven, everything is everything ....daps and hugs, kume buya, we are the world though. He's just owning his mistakes as he should. Whether the BRC keep all this energy and kick him out the culture ehh I just don't see it right now.
How does he right this? Serious question.

Also, Geechi is taking at least one good L when someo me properly angles TF out of him for caping for Avocado, and I will love it. Idk about Cal doing it, but someone should be able to craft a Mike 2nd vs. Danny/Bill 3rd vs. Mike type round for him .

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
teach some young nikkas how to film battle rap and let them take over on his behalf :yeshrug: he can go back to being a fan in the crowd, but as far as him eating off of nikkas as well as he has for the last few years.....nah somethin gotta shake with that

shyt hit up Jon Dough or something idk

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Also, Geechi is taking at least one good L when someo me properly angles TF out of him for caping for Avocado, and I will love it. Idk about Cal doing it, but someone should be able to craft a Mike 2nd vs. Danny/Bill 3rd vs. Mike type round for him .

The apology is the only way to "right" it....shyt thats all he can do, like literally. Let the chips fall where they lay, either the Brc cancel Avo for good or the culture move past it over time. I doubt if Avo ever get any work from URL or Rbe in any capacity behind this.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should of clarified on what im tryna say. As a culture we still embrace Em with open arms for 20+ yrs glady accepted his apology and "We" kept it movin'. The whole cancel shyt is gettin' corny. Avo is in a bad spot, but Em gave the same "im a guest" speech. This is no different. People say and do stupid at some point in life. We can kick Avo out the culture rightfully so, i'd rather a person own up to they bullshyt and at least try to right their wrong. Thats all anybody can do when they fukk up. White, Black, Lima Bean Green it dont matter. That doesn't mean all is forgiven, everything is everything ....daps and hugs, kume buya, we are the world though. He's just owning his mistakes as he should. Whether the BRC keep all this energy and kick him out the culture ehh I just don't see it right now.

No thanks.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
40 is shytting on Avo HARD on her Caffeine show. She went off it for a minute, she found the apology video so she's back on it.
yep she just said she'd never do a battle if Avo was involved in any capacity

damn 40 saying she talked to him this morning and he didn't saying anything about it to her so she feels super hurt