Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:whoo: oh hell nah what's going on in here?

a camera operator being racist? :ohhh: say it aint so

3c87rcp.gif

i've seen this movie before but it still hits :mjgrin:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

it's crazy how much of a throwback this feels like even tho we saw it live
Also like clockwork:

Now we just gotta see which c00n on the west coast is gonna ride for him

lmfaooooo nah it's fukk Avo :camby: we all know how dangerous this type of white "friend" is

go out to an event and end up surrounded by hells angels and suddenly they don't know you :mjtf:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
2020 has literally made it a game of Russian roulette on my integrity to shop with any brand that isn’t black owned :beli:
fam i BEEN gave up on buying shyt :dead: all of these people are so fukked up in the head it's crazy

literally buy black everything now cuz we really out here on our dolo :yeshrug: fukk em

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
fam i BEEN gave up on buying shyt :dead: all of these people are so fukked up in the head it's crazy

literally buy black everything now cuz we really out here on our dolo :yeshrug: fukk em

You’re right. We need to stop being so quick to part with money without seriously vetting everyone. I feel particularly dumb on this one because Avo’s fukkery was on YouTube in plain sight :snoop:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daylyt said when he said "i can take Roc paper with scissor" Sza was going to take off her ski mask and tap Tayroc's pockets. That was the original plan for the big stage at NOME before Corona changed everything.
Sure Day. :duck:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don’t know who this is, but between his conspiracy theories and Bill and Calicoe going back and forth, I’m dying. Beasley’s Fun House
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Cal: man beasley a master manipulator :whew:

Bill: beasley made me move in wit him :damn:

Also Bill: he had a nikka pick me up from brownsville :dead:

nikka LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@FreshAIG nikka ban me from the coli NOW :dead: holy shyt man

why is battle rap so fukking out of control all the time :russ: maaaaan i wont go into details but i completely dropped the ball on potentially making a real battle rap documentary for a network detailing the layers of fukkery we have to think about when we talk battle rap