Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Just to further expose

There was this weird lil period when url was starting up and grind time was running things and on top and ton of racist innuendos were being expressed by many of the white grind time rappers and followers. That's why when qleen paper had that famous bars about stop watching smack it had so much impact because smack battle rappers were said to be the ghetto fatherless rappers that talked that street stuff. You go back you might find a ton of videos with these same kind of insults on smack rappers

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Just to further expose

There was this weird lil period when url was starting up and grind time was running things and on top and ton of racist innuendos were being expressed by many of the white grind time rappers and followers. That's why when qleen paper had that famous bars about stop watching smack it had so much impact because smack battle rappers were said to be the ghetto fatherless rappers that talked that street stuff. You go back you might find a ton of videos with these same kind of insults on smack rappers
If you don't like hearing about glocks and MACs
nikkas cocking straps
Or how we on the block, with crack rocks and packs
BYTCH, STOP WATCHING SMACK!!! :pacspit:
-
Qleen :salute:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Just to further expose

I do remember that vibe in youtube comments which as someone that can appreciate every lane was disappointing , and 24/7 i overlooked how fake his hood accent was cuz I thought he can rap and look how condescending he is to those he got his style from , I dunno the whole thing always is disgusting

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Just to further expose

That little frat boy casual racist behavior is still very much seen in the KOTD fan base and staff.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Also like clockwork:

Now we just gotta see which c00n on the west coast is gonna ride for him

tenor.gif

2020 is UNREAL!!!! :russ::dead:
:ufdup: FUKK BOTH OF EM