Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Fam its battle rap....that shyt is ALWAYS allowed. Nyggas entertain with gun bars every 17 seconds and wouldn't buss a grape in real life. He ran up on Rex and Mook in Delaware and was tryna get his issue off. He wanted the fair one and they didnt give it to him. I dont see people deducting points if he still somewhat aggressive. At least he tried to redeem himself in real life by catching nyggas in person.
for me its who do we believe. I mean if he is holding a hammer /tool and wanting to fight a fair one.lets face it, things could have escalated fighting in a gas station thats begging for attraction to the police with hostility and Brizz said something awful about Mook mom who recently died , even though the punch didnt come right after he said that to Mook mom but the grabbing and physical space violaton took its toll, Brizz should just eat that punch on stage that night and move on:yeshrug: everyone said Brizz was way out of character with the physical disrespect and its not like mook was doing that to him not saying

i hope Brizz and Mook performs well at the end of the day that's all we as fans of the culture really need.:yeshrug:

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Fam its battle rap....that shyt is ALWAYS allowed. Nyggas entertain with gun bars every 17 seconds and wouldn't buss a grape in real life. He ran up on Rex and Mook in Delaware and was tryna get his issue off. He wanted the fair one and they didnt give it to him. I dont see people deducting points if he still somewhat aggressive. At least he tried to redeem himself in real life by catching nyggas in person.

You had a good point but then tried to save Brizz with the Delaware incident which is hearsay. We all saw the fight. I think it matters more because it's against the person that swung on you plus you ain't do shyt but what do I know. It cheapens any tough talk because we know otherwise and it affects suspension of belief which matters. Maybe I'm just old school.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You had a good point but then tried to save Brizz with the Delaware incident which is hearsay. We all saw the fight. I think it matters more because it's against the person that swung on you plus you ain't do shyt but what do I know. It cheapens any tough talk because we know otherwise and it affects suspension of belief which matters. Maybe I'm just old school.

Nah im not tryna save Brizz, you can't just leave the Delaware situation out of the story either lmao. Rex was the 1st one to bring it up on Champion, without that it would of just been all the shyt that popped off at the venue. Mook, Rex, Brizz all gave the same story about what happened in Delaware.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On any normal day I'd take Brizz over modern day Mook.

But after the L he took he's gonna have to have the performance of his life to win that battle.

It's not gonna be enough to edge every round, he has to obliterate Mook to get his career back. Has to be the mother of all bodies.