Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Mark my words.

after this battle y’all will want to see Brizz vs Daylyt or Brizz vs Lux.

Brizz leaving earth.
Bro did that guy Zaid have kids or a gofundme or something where I can kick in a little bit to cover funeral costs or even just buy a loved one a drink or something. After the fight I looked him up on IG and used to copy some workouts from him and he seemed solid af.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Bro did that guy Zaid have kids or a gofundme or something where I can kick in a little bit to cover funeral costs or even just buy a loved one a drink or something. After the fight I looked him up on IG and used to copy some workouts from him and he seemed solid af.

Not sure. Best bet is hitting Brizz on IG

Daps
Reppin
NULL
consider your words marked

cuz i dont give a fukk how good Brizz can rap :mjlol:

Your disdain for Brizz is strong smh lol. To be honest what I got from the trailer, now that i actually saw it. They both off the situation ain't no remaining bad blood where you still see tension in their demeanor. I didn't get that "I gotta address everything and get this nygga up outta here!!!" vibe from Mook or Brizz.

Mook will have the better bars, Brizz will have the better performance.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Your disdain for Brizz is strong smh lol. To be honest what I got from the trailer, now that i actually saw it. They both off the situation ain't no remaining bad blood where you still see tension in their demeanor. I didn't get that "I gotta address everything and get this nygga up outta here!!!" vibe from Mook or Brizz.

Mook will have the better bars, Brizz will have the better performance.

Y'all think all that aggressive cartoon shyt will be less effective since we've witnessed him running for the exits and leaving his people?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all think all that aggressive cartoon shyt will be less effective since we've witnessed him running for the exits and leaving his people?

Fam its battle rap....that shyt is ALWAYS allowed. Nyggas entertain with gun bars every 17 seconds and wouldn't buss a grape in real life. He ran up on Rex and Mook in Delaware and was tryna get his issue off. He wanted the fair one and they didnt give it to him. I dont see people deducting points if he still somewhat aggressive. At least he tried to redeem himself in real life by catching nyggas in person.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps

thanks that was a good listen:ehh:

damm Beasely even spoke and wrote letters to his PO officer damm Beasely went above and beyond. . no wonder there was a gap when bill collector didnt performed in the URL for long while :ohhh:.

Glad Bill and Beasely seem to be cool now guess growing up and maturing helps:yeshrug:

Beasely voice imitating Bill's voice and battle rappers saying "ill go with KODT cause they do good business cause they white people." :mjlol:

I see Hitman is upset in social media at Bill today at Bill.

Id like to see Bill and Danny Myers at the finals