Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
whether guys are free styling over beat, in the park, etc it’s not the same as a battle. The best indicator of how Mook will battle is going by his battles. Same with Lux.
Yeah. We can just assume, since everything is right and normal, as it has been all year.:martin:

No need or reason to adapt, everything is fine.:beli:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
If that shyt was made up Brizz would have definitely spoke up against it by now breh.
You’re assuming bro.

You want it to be true, and that’s okay.
Let’s not make it anything other than that, it’s not necessary

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re assuming bro.

You want it to be true, and that’s okay.
Let’s not make it anything other than that, it’s not necessary
Just saying what's more likely. There is a lot more reason to believe it's true than to believe otherwise.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
what about John John? Lol his entire career is based on professionalism.

no chokes
No stumbles
Never cuts his rounds short
Gives 3 of the exact same rounds, with no real highs
not very dynamic

he’s lowkey the new Mook
I almost wanna say John John may have deaded the momentum for more battlers than most of them :francis: the bodybags he caught were definitely more entertaining

Man i fukkin hate that i i hate john john less as time goes on :martin:

It’s important to mention that the story about the gun incident w/ Rex and Mook with the hammer isn’t confirmed by Brizz or anyone outside of the Dot Mob camp. That’s important to state.

It’s gossip til confirmed.
Okay then that's even worse for brizz cuz he cant even prove that he went back to see them nikkas and regain his manhood, he signed a contract to battle.... that's it?

So he's literally cornier than the plot of Bodied :mjlol:

Nah but tbh you're looking at this situation from a very "internet" point of view. A few things wouldnt make any sense

For Brizz....why would he admit to that? It's embarrassing on his part.

And about not seeing any non dot mobb people cosigning it.... The idea of Brizz meeting up with Dot Mobb in an area within view of random people to handle some street shyt is also hilarious unless Brizz was determined to either die or go to jail for murder :mjlol:

Other battlers? These are street nikkas too, it'd make them look crazy going online and breaking down some serious shyt like that when it doesnt involve them. What if Dot Mobb or Brizz took issue with that? Now you pulled into the beef when you were just a bystander

Ryda aint have no receipts about Mike's girl but we ran with it based on how he reacted right?

Brizz being silent while dot mobb was getting that story off says something too. He already got beat on, why would he let them double back and clown him again with a fake story? Them even being comfortable enough to say that shyt tells me they did see him and whatever he did didn't strike fear into them at all

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Destiny, easy to see that bullshyt proves i was chose for this scene
Goofy fukker, wanna MLK speech your way to the top and get your shot next/necks and die all over his dreams
He thought he was protesting, but he pro tested, and woke up a beast
When i Black, BOW, LIVE matter all over the street
:damn: :damn::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew:
JC problem might really be that he battles too much... everytime he sits down for a month or two he comes back with straight heat.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was literally right there when everything happened. So Brizz got punched, it turned into a big melee. Top fell down and knocked half the stage over. Calicoe’s pops Black Face got involved and swung on Brizz. Brizz friend held it down (RIP, just recently murdered) but it was basically Brizz friend and Chess vs the whole Dot Mob and Landslide. Tay Roc didn’t get involved he just kinda stood there. Eventually security just maced everyone on stage. The following day, video comes out and it shows after Brizz got swung on, he ran out the venue and Tay Roc was in the back entrance by the door.

The gun incident is months later when Mook, Rex and someone else was in Brizz hometown for some battle event. Brizz found out where they were and confronted them with a hammer (not a gun, a real hammer) and Mook and them were like “Fam, we got real guns on us”. Brizz was mad because he thought Rex hit him with a bottle and they show led him footage that it wasn’t Rex. This part is a little fuzzy but if I recall they claim it was Top that actually accidentally hit him with a bottle on the footage.
Salute, appreciate it. Brizz really is crazy, lol, pulled up with a real hammer on some Thor shyt, smh. This battle is gonna be crazy, Mook is better with the fancy wordplay shyt but Brizz might be the best performer ever...and he's nice. That shyt he did to Loso was brutal.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ty law should've been on ultimate madness

Just imagine him and Bill Collector

All the imaginary guns they'd wave around with those noodle arms :mjcry: shyt woulda been crazy

I'm all for the next season to have more of the mid tier/vet guys who are actually a threat

fukking losers like reepah/steams/glu shoulda never even gotten a call, i woulda tossed rosenberg/bigg k/danja zone/ etc etc. In there instead

Let the new dudes/bums have all their battles on the URL youtube page until the fans think they ready to be live on caffeine

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some random battle rap thoughs I'm having in the middle of work:

the top tier ultimate madness should have the winner battle mook/lux

mook and lux should be a 2 on 2, could be called the 2 headed goats or smth

am glad reda and anwar are kinda out the picture, they were kinda cringe

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Caps basically sayin the same shyt, how is Brizz gonna win this?

Mook could literally just repeat the story of how the battle came to happen and Brizz is gonna have a hard time, that's without mook really getting into his angle bag and painting the picture, and we KNOW he's gonna do that.

Let Mook spend some bars talking about his mom, i wouldnt wanna hear a word outta brizz after that :wow: just shut up and go ghostwrite for Swamp or something.

Might be the first "grudge" match where im actually mad at one of battlers as a person and dont even wanna hear em rap

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Then yeah, I can see why Mike P was awarded this battle. At the end of the day, they are pushing certain battlers and matchups, it's business. No one is hyped to see a Ryda battle, so he'd have to KO Mike to win.

Don't think it's fair, but it's business.

Its not even that deep. It was a judged battle.
Unless you're saying Iron Solomon and Method Man were compromised (I believe those two voted for Mike P).