Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I seems like all Tay Roc's issues came because of this Tranny situation.
He was never in any type of dirt before that. And then this allegation came and it seem like he felt he needed to be Mr. Tough Guy to overcompensate for it.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
What makes it worse is when you look at Hustle's IG story....she damn near just brags about her getting new followers and making music. So in the end...when it comes to battle rap...just doesn't seem like it was worth it. As much as I like Hustle, she does this thing where she takes 2 steps forward....then 3 steps back. She'll take 3 steps forward but then...4 steps back. It never makes sense to me. SMDH.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Danny was probably eyeing a rematch with Mike like :shaq:
:wow:Damn shame... that conversation when mike got home must have gone south.

If it's him and Danny in the finals, it might be time to come down with COVID. Danny with revenge on his mind, with that angle, with proper prep time, on summer Madness?:picard:

"In Atlanta, everybody got them assault rifles. Don't be surprised when we pull them assault rifles out/You already know the damage a big K'll do"

Bagged

:banderas:

I can't even watch it. Sounds too vulgar.

Well....

First Ryda said this

then Ike P said this

then those tweets came up

Team Homi still terrorizing this grown man:dead:

you gotta be some type of battle rap junkie to purchase that VOD

It's 20 dollars :manny: Started listening to some of Jag's music, that's a RAPPING ass nikka.

"Your girl got my number'

All first verse

Bill is getting him out of there:mjlol:

Sad on so many levels. Mike should have smacked him up after the event, and said nothing else.

Ardamus

Daps
This is going to be an unpopular opinion here, but I think she’s a terrible battler and has no bars. The few times she does have bars, it sounds like someone wrote them.

She’s basically all performance and says absolutely nothing. Pretty much the same lane MR Wavy is in.

She’s very regional to me. I understand why she gets love at home. I can’t see her getting love outside of NY though imo.

The O’fficial/Hustle battle is one of the weirdest battles ever because she said nothing hot the whole battle, yet people gave her the 30.

Well, I wasn't a fan of Hustle much in the beginning. Thought she was ok really. Her performance is top notch. Now does she have someone write for her? I don't think she does BUT I would not be surprised if every once in a while...she did like Bonnie and had someone come up with some shyt for her. MAYBE.

Yeah I had Hustle winning. Felt like Hustle beat the odds against O'fficial well enough in that battle to take the win. O wasn't bad but it felt like she was not her usual self either. I dunno. I gotta watch it.

Yeah she is regional. But at the same time, that aggression is universal, too. So I could see someone from other places being into her approach.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:Caffeine really pushing that white boy. It seems like every damn time I’m on YouTube, I see the same advertisement of Mike P spitting “Bullet left a small hole in the kid clothes: a Baby Gap!” Over and over again

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:scust:Caffeine really pushing that white boy. It seems like every damn time I’m on YouTube, I see the same advertisement of Mike P spitting “Bullet left a small hole in the kid clothes: a Baby Gap!” Over and over again
I'm sure there's some :mjpls: involved, but when everyone arrived regular for NOME X, and Mike showed up in a suit... I knew this was what we were going to get.

Ardamus

Daps

I'm sure there's some :mjpls: involved, but when everyone arrived regular for NOME X, and Mike showed up in a suit... I knew this was what we were going to get.

Nah I know Caffeine isn't about to make Mike P the Eminem of battlerap :mjlol:

All of this is pretty accurate except for one thing you are all forgetting the obvious BUT probably ignored it the whole time because you may not follow him like that. Mike is a fukking gamer. Who is Caffeine still trying to compete with? Twitch. What did Twitch have over there mainly before everyone went over to stream all kinds of content? Gamers. So check this out: Mike goes live about battle rap...gets a few people to talk to him on his schedule, right? He posts about going live and gaming...may get a few likes and retweets on Twitter. I've seen it happen about 3 times already and noticed the pattern.

Now the push for him? It was probably the most obvious when he went live and after the battle then started talking about Ryda and the situation with Ashley. If you went on the page that day of Caffeine, you saw Mike there first come up. I'm not sure you had to follow him or not to see, but that shyt was right there in your face. My thing is...Caffeine would really advertise a response like that on their front page? Hmmmmmm. The push is real.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
117285603-10158427650242350-8669142920834653532-o.jpg