Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds crazy but Dot Mob pretty much solidified the tyranny accusation a battle rap staple.

They had a dude in a wig pretending to be Jae Millz girlfriend Cita back in the day when they were beefing with French.

They threw the tranny accusation at Math & Verb used it as angle.

K-Shine caught a tranny accusation

Tay Roc caught a tranny accusation and supposedly Dot Mobb has the proof

Wow.. Dot mobb been shameful for a long time lol..Math Hoffa shut all that dvd tuff talk shyt down.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Hustle is just doing this to get a battle vs roc on url vs qotr.

After Roc stood in front of Rex/Geechi's first and then Daylyt i honestly believe he's unbothered by anything anyone can say to him. Like u can bring up whatever u want. Roc still has to rap. Hustle might die if she's next up for Roc. Don't forget what Roc did to C3.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I’m mad I went on Hustle live. bytch said she had audio. No audio have been played. Hustle really might of been lying on Roc for years.
I always felt like even if was true I never understood why she was emphatic about putting dirt on his name every chance he got because he never really got accused of doing harm to anybody, it's one thing for battlers to clown his alleged preference for jokes when going back and forth or use the allegation as an angle but seemed personal for no reason that was ever given. Makes me wonder if her and the tranny are clout chasing together. Then there are claims of audio and it's never gets produced like with the Keke shyt once again making me then question the credibility of the whole thing .

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ms Hustle has always been a puppet to me. She makes battle rap look authentic and hood. All the grandstanding she does sells the battle but then what? She doesn't do anything to break away from the batty behavior.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ms Hustle has always been a puppet to me. She makes battle rap look authentic and hood. All the grandstanding she does sells the battle but then what? She doesn't do anything to break away from the batty behavior.

This is going to be an unpopular opinion here, but I think she’s a terrible battler and has no bars. The few times she does have bars, it sounds like someone wrote them.

She’s basically all performance and says absolutely nothing. Pretty much the same lane MR Wavy is in.

She’s very regional to me. I understand why she gets love at home. I can’t see her getting love outside of NY though imo.

The O’fficial/Hustle battle is one of the weirdest battles ever because she said nothing hot the whole battle, yet people gave her the 30.