Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ms Hustle said she's going live at 8:30 and exposing Tay Roc

she better have real undeniable proof if you’re going to accuse a man of that

nothing to where it can be debated as bull shyt

Battle truth interviewed the accuser like a year or two back and the accusers story was real fishy. It was such a weak story full of contradictions that I completely disregarded it. Even battle truth stopped going in as hard after that interview.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Nice little chess move by Tay Tay. He's baiting Hustle to drop whatever dirt she got BEFORE the battle so she's disarmed by the time the battle happens. Let's see if she falls for it.

:patrice:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
now everyone gonna use Mike's girl to get they numbers up real quick :dead: what a disaster

all this idiot had to do was fall back from social media for a couple days, this tay roc/hustle thing woulda made nikkas forget

aye man, that round was about his wife...and it came right back up...might as well hear her reaction.
it's the 2nd round curse.
:manny:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice little chess move by Tay Tay. He's baiting Hustle to drop whatever dirt she got BEFORE the battle so she's disarmed by the time the battle happens. Let's see if she falls for it.

:patrice:

I don’t think it’s a chess move. I think he’s completely fed up due to this video.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That wording of that title might be a little too much this could take a bad left turn for Ryda

At the end of the day it's still Method Man. There are still a lot of people that will do something to you out of love for him. And everyone will stop talking about Mike P v Ryda and talk about that.

He didn't say anything out of line about Meth though. At all.