Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL facts

the possibilities

what would be the odds of facing two battles that smashed your girl back to back?

It would be a no win situation

But nah if that were the scenario I’d like to think Mike would just drop out.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Avocado is trying to raise money to buy his own studio space to shoot battles, RYD content, etc.

I’m curious what’s preventing the URL from doing this too? Shyt I would be scoping Caffeine HQ out and putting it together.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wording of that title might be a little too much this could take a bad left turn for Ryda

At the end of the day it's still Method Man. There are still a lot of people that will do something to you out of love for him. And everyone will stop talking about Mike P v Ryda and talk about that.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wording of that title might be a little too much this could take a bad left turn for Ryda

At the end of the day it's still Method Man. There are still a lot of people that will do something to you out of love for him. And everyone will stop talking about Mike P v Ryda and talk about that.

lmao Ryda didn't learn from Joe Budden I see :heh: Method Man is a legend in his own right, but he's also Wu Tang :russ: