Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I know it’s just a local battle but watch that bill vs frank with da grippas.(Frank was nice himself), But you could tell he was piecing together shyt in his head on the spot and it all hit. Crazy performance from Bill.

I can’t pinpoint when it happened. I want to say hitman but I know he went on a mean gates of the garden one rounder run right before that battle so it could of started then.

But somehow bill has merged his comical side with being direct as shyt to his opponent while still being lyrical. He went toe to toe with a great hitman. That alone shows bill at his best can hang with the best.

I also think we’re overlooking his win against yk (which is understandable comparing it to some of the other events that happened that night)

Some of that material bill had for yk was crazy.

Yo Bill been making a lot of chess moves in his battles and you won't catch til later. Like his run with the smaller leagues...he showed what he can do more than just being funny. When he battled Dot, the odds were against him yet....that was the beginning of him switching up his style more. There were more punches and serious shyt and not just him being entertaining and funny. And he took the hit on that Hitman beef and the URL fallout.

See, Mike hasn't shown me he can do that yet which is to his disadvantage. He has to show he can take the hits for real in battle rap now with this shyt about his girl going on. Bill Collector been thru it and fukkin' made it work for him in the long run. In the famous words of Billiano: "got knocked out and woke up more famous than you". Maybe this Bill Collector battle will be an advanced level class in battle rap for Mike P. Who knows.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:URL+ Caffeine has made the landscape different...

Is anyone hype for this card?

Snake Eyez vs Heavy Hanz
Floss Da Boss vs Truth Watson[/QUOTE]

RBE Presents

"Stems vs Seeds"
iu

I'm not calling anyone you just named wack but I'd need all four of those guys to battle at the same time to keep my attention. These match-ups aren't exciting. Snake Eyez should be battling Truth he has dissed him before.

Ardamus

Daps
:mjlol: wait, i thought his name was Heavy Half. did he change his name?

Ardamus

Daps
:russ:
man, they are bodying Polo from Black Compass on Restore Order. P from URL on Zoom explaining what happened. I know nikkas ain't talkin' about the media bracket much but the shyt has been hilarious.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Am I am the only person that think Ryda smashed when they were actually together as well? I'm thinking "yea she told Mike P about it, but did she say WHEN?" She probably felt bad as fukk until then. Now that she told him (about the time before they dated) she probably doesnt feel guilty about the actually cheating (I wouldn't put it past her). So she most likely won't tell that part.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
unfortunately this is probably just a harmless photo, but if BC were to have smash too, it would be the most hilarious thing in all of battle rap.

2 weeks can't get here fast enough I need to see how this plays out, Bill might drag Mike at least 1 round and have nyggas dyin' at the same time behind all of this. His 2nd should be straight comedy.

:pachaha: