Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I said it earlier, I think Mike might have prep problems if its shorter than his usual process. Bill can piece shyt together well in no time.

I know it’s just a local battle but watch that bill vs frank with da grippas.(Frank was nice himself), But you could tell he was piecing together shyt in his head on the spot and it all hit. Crazy performance from Bill.

I can’t pinpoint when it happened. I want to say hitman but I know he went on a mean gates of the garden one rounder run right before that battle so it could of started then.

But somehow bill has merged his comical side with being direct as shyt to his opponent while still being lyrical. He went toe to toe with a great hitman. That alone shows bill at his best can hang with the best.

I also think we’re overlooking his win against yk (which is understandable comparing it to some of the other events that happened that night)

Some of that material bill had for yk was crazy.

Last edited:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

"Your girl got my number'

All first verse

200.gif

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damnnnn, Mike made it even worse than it was. He might as well retire if hes this level of emo cause every single opponent from now on is going to verbally act out how his wife was slurping Ryda lol.

Funny thing is he could've flipped it easily and it would've looked great on some "she told me your shyt weak".

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Police gonna join SB, Tech 9, Audi Boom n em in battle rap purgatory.. He's doin too much.

Least Brizz just fell back.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swamp seems like an okay dude but without the bars he’s gonna have some embarrassing moments like Wavy did.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damnnnn, Mike made it even worse than it was. He might as well retire if hes this level of emo cause every single opponent from now on is going to verbally act out how his wife was slurping Ryda lol.

Funny thing is he could've flipped it easily and it would've looked great on some "she told me your shyt weak".

man this was so easily flippable its hilarious :mjlol: All Mike had to do was say that she upgraded/moved onto a better nikka and that would've been it. Mike is shooting himself in the foot by reacting the way he has :mjlol:

Like seriously, Mike could've gone all kinds of directions and made Ryda look crazy:

- Say Ryda is a weirdo for hanging onto that one or two times he smashed shorty when she clearly moved on

- Say that she aint settle down with Ryda cuz he's a bum or whaever, and that he's putting a ring on it anjd talk about marriage commitment, etc

- Like someone said earlier in the thread, say that shorty says that Ryda was whack in bed or smth

I'm sure there's more but like damn, DNA or Hollow would've had a field day with this if someone tried this angle on them. :russ:

What kills me the most is that shorty didn't even cheat on Mike in the first place, she and Ryda hooked up before Mike was even in the picture if I'm not mistaken. If she cheated on Mike I'd understand why mike would be furious.

Mike's just being stupid emotional as hell, which might be telling as far as what his relationship with that lady is like. God forbid she ever divorces him, he might commit that

Last edited:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man this was so easily flippable its hilarious :mjlol: All Mike had to do was say that she upgraded/moved onto a better nikka and that would've been it. Mike is shooting himself in the foot by reacting the way he has :mjlol:

i still don’t get it. Like for real. Only way it should hurt is if she did it while with him.