Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Mickey Factz should be on my expert opinion permanently

Or he needs to be on something

dude is by far the best analyst in battle rap off the top of my head
They asked Math about this last night and he said he'd love to have Mickey on all the time. He said he thinks about calling him and telling him to pull up for every episode because he likes his perspective on everything and his memory on battle rap is impeccable.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Walk away, Mike. You admitted Bill is gonna be tough to write for.
Let Ryda be. Focus on Round 2 like you said you would.
And furthermore, DON'T fukk UP MY BRACKET. Lol.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

Going out sad

NjFhmL4.png
Not like this Mike...

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mickey Factz should be on my expert opinion permanently

Or he needs to be on something

dude is by far the best analyst in battle rap off the top of my head
He definitely knows the most. I guess best is subjective though. I find breh grating.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I mean, Ryda's round hit. And he was on point throughout. Mike did good but I think the fact that, he appeared flustered somewhat is what did him in. Watching Mike on Caffeine was funny tho. He was like after the battle...Ryda was in another room next to the soundman and Smack trying to stay far away. And his Mom's irons those Silk Shirts. So petty. LOL. Give him the win and roast him.

And now, here goes the issue of where I think Mike P will actually lose in the tournament: he doesn't prep fast enough. He admitted he has no material for Bill Collector yet and that Bill Collector is a tough opponent. Remember when that whole thing with Mike and Brizz happened with the back and forth of them battling happened and there was a point where he admitted to Brizz he only had a round ready? I kept that mind because THIS right here....is where we see who can do what. And Mike, better prep fast because I remember how Bill said he preps. He takes bits and pieces of a lot of shyt then fuses them together...that's why you hear you him do slick ass rebuttals sometimes.
Doesnt matter cuz Danny should win this shyt anyway, he's consistently at a higher clip than all of these dudes and he's been working at that pace for years with hardly any mishaps

I do wanna see Bill go crazy in this format some more tho

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Doesnt matter cuz Danny should win this shyt anyway, he's consistently at a higher clip than all of these dudes and he's been working at that pace for years with hardly any mishaps

I do wanna see Bill go crazy in this format some more tho

Because he knows how to prep. I think Danny low key has rounds for everybody. He mentioned before in an interview how he lost a battle like that by not having any rounds prepared. Or he ran out of rounds.

And chill...don't say it doesn't matter because this is beyond the tourney. The reason why I say that is because its clear there will be more of these along with other events. And people are gonna have to step their game up in the ring, too. Because now we are looking at who can prep with a few weeks notice instead months notice.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They asked Math about this last night and he said he'd love to have Mickey on all the time. He said he thinks about calling him and telling him to pull up for every episode because he likes his perspective on everything and his memory on battle rap is impeccable.

another bonus here is if you have Mickey, you don’t have to always rely on guest. You can have a solid show with Mickey every single time. So if Math can’t get someone to come in, he can still put together a solid show.

Tbh if Mickey wasn’t on the last one I probably would have cut it off.