Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I mean, Ryda's round hit. And he was on point throughout. Mike did good but I think the fact that, he appeared flustered somewhat is what did him in. Watching Mike on Caffeine was funny tho. He was like after the battle...Ryda was in another room next to the soundman and Smack trying to stay far away. And his Mom's irons those Silk Shirts. So petty. LOL. Give him the win and roast him.

And now, here goes the issue of where I think Mike P will actually lose in the tournament: he doesn't prep fast enough. He admitted he has no material for Bill Collector yet and that Bill Collector is a tough opponent. Remember when that whole thing with Mike and Brizz happened with the back and forth of them battling happened and there was a point where he admitted to Brizz he only had a round ready? I kept that mind because THIS right here....is where we see who can do what. And Mike, better prep fast because I remember how Bill said he preps. He takes bits and pieces of a lot of shyt then fuses them together...that's why you hear you him do slick ass rebuttals sometimes.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Bill has what it takes to RUN through this tournament and never have fatigue.

Does the winner of this get anything? a callout on a volume or just the 25k?