Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Great second by Ryda, Mike P made it more powerful by getting in his feelings. Everyone has a past, if he acted nonchalant it would have been a battle rap narrative , but we wouldn't care that much in real life. If Mike would have just had a rebuttal on some " hit em with the mack im goldie / you claim you had her but she chose me" Ryda would have still got the round , but we wouldn't be looking at him that crazy lol, granted T top ain't still with her , but he fought back from worse with that Arsenal shyt. Mike cool he just needs to work on his defense because knowing it's a weakness it will by used as a mind game even more now

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Mook was right when he said, for the sake of battle rap, they should have replaced all of those chokes and let the battlers who choked re-rap their rounds. They could still keep the same winners but at least this way battle rap wouldn't have been embarrassed in front of an audience that it really didn't have before.
This is where Rex shined in always having go to verses he can apply to whoever on deck, it would look better for anyone to spit some mixtape shyt in that format , on short notice I don't think any of us would have judged it as badly as the chokes

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn ive only seen some highlights on social media. anyone got the reddit link? i always end up working on the days of the battle i dont see em until they drop on the app but mike p coming off like a bytch imo so far, especially after the danny shyt he did you cant be getting mad, glad hes staying in though, that wouldve been trash if he quit

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Mike P on Caffeine addressing it. Gave Ryde his props. Seems a little salty but at the same time, he gave him his credit. Even admitted that he knew it was coming. And explained why he unfollowed a lot of folks on Twitter.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:russ:This nygga Vada said YK’s style is like you go to a party, there are 5 boxes of pizza, and they’re all cheese.

OMFG... This is too good cause it makes perfect sense lmao.

Damn YK,. You not bad... But you not great lmao,

"Never gave me blue balls, Hadouken"

The way Ryda flipped that bar was perfect. Clean writing.

Line was crazy to me!!!

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
he had the driver's side bar and the white people in the kitchen, raisin on everything joints

at this point it literally dont matter, ryda round is the one thats gonna stand.