Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is silly. Mike P is making this situation Much worse than it should be. Who cares if Ryda fukked before they were together. Now if Ryda hit while she was with Mike P that is a different story. But because Mike is so emotional this has snowballed into a massive L.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the logical battle that the URL may do later for UM2 is Ryda vs Loso. Both guys basically had debatables that could have went either way. They both also had the best battles of the night imo, which I was not expecting.

Ryda’s stock went up
He needs to keep the “Silk Made me do it “ slogan

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I think the logical battle that the URL may do later for UM2 is Ryda vs Loso. Both guys basically had debatables that could have went either way. They both also had the best battles of the night imo, which I was not expecting.

Ryda’s stock went up
He needs to keep the “Silk Made me do it “ slogan
Facts :wow:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAOOOOOOO

they lined Ah di up with a zoom call battle

only to find out the nikka he's battling was actually rapping from a jail cell :dead: got boom the fukk outta here real quick

holy shyt :dead:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ahdi Boom is never gonna live this down. Rio is fire too "What's a snitch? Somebody who you thought was your partner in crime, but not your partner in time" :dead:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
LMAOOOOOOO

they lined Ah di up with a zoom call battle

only to find out the nikka he's battling was actually rapping from a jail cell :dead: got boom the fukk outta here real quick

holy shyt :dead:

"In Atlanta, everybody got them assault rifles. Don't be surprised when we pull them assault rifles out/You already know the damage a big K'll do"

Bagged

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rewatched Road to Total Slaughter

Why the hell was everyone stumbling & messing up:dwillhuh:

i think it was Verb or Diz that said none of the rooms had soundproofing so when tryna practice out their bars they couldn't really say them out loud in case other people in the house heard them so it threw their preparation off.