Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
act like Unbias and tech 9 never happened brehs
I don’t count unbias because he is not a battler. I can’t argue with Tech 9. However he wasn’t a fully active battler at the time. I’m thinking more of active battlers. This is worse than Danny 12K or any of Math’s situations. Not because Ryda smashed his girl, but because of Mike P reaction.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Tech 9 supersedes any battle rap L in existence. He's dead after being accused of pedophilia
and got turnt into a crazy "self checkout" line :banderas:

they were watching EFB vs. NWX on ruin your day recently and efb had a Tech 9 bar

then you just hear Ars in the background screaming "SUICIDE BARS.......somethin you gotta DEAL WIIIIIIIIITH! :russ:"

maaan that shyt had me crying :laff: what a dark sport

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don’t count unbias because he is not a battler. I can’t argue with Tech 9. However he wasn’t a fully active battler at the time. I’m thinking more of active battlers. This is worse than Danny 12K or any of Math’s situations. Not because Ryda smashed his girl, but because of Mike P reaction.
Tech battled Geechi not long before that iirc and a jakkboy battle was bound to happen, Tech was tryna get back in the mix

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope he doesn't hurt his girl :francis:

I feel kinda weird trying to tell a man when he should and shouldn't get mad. I'm kinda split. I fully supported that whiteboy getting snuffed for dropping nbombs, but also think Mike P is overreacting a bit about that angle, especially since she didn't cheat on Mike if I recall correctly :patrice:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and got turnt into a crazy "self checkout" line :banderas:

they were watching EFB vs. NWX on ruin your day recently and efb had a Tech 9 bar

then you just hear Ars in the background screaming "SUICIDE BARS.......somethin you gotta DEAL WIIIIIIIIITH! :russ:"

maaan that shyt had me crying :laff: what dark sport

We aint never gonna be fully mainstream :heh: That goldust haymaker in Guntitles vs NWX would never fly :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I feel kinda weird trying to tell a man when he should and shouldn't get mad. I'm kinda split. I fully supported that whiteboy getting snuffed for dropping nbombs, but also think Mike P is overreacting a bit about that angle, especially since she didn't cheat on Mike if I recall correctly :patrice:
I'd rather not push some shyt that could really lead to domestic violence :hubie: i get it this is battle rap but if them nikkas actually cool with this girl they should be tryna contact mike and make sure he aint directing his energy her way cuz if something happens everyone who was trolling him and her and gonna feel like shyt

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vada & showtime SP > Champion

Vada vs Jayblac is basically a wash. VADA is probably the only guy in battle rap that has the skill set to compete with Jay.

Showtime SP >>>> Anwar, Reda, Dre, etc

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rewatched Road to Total Slaughter

Why the hell was everyone stumbling & messing up:dwillhuh:
Mook was right when he said, for the sake of battle rap, they should have replaced all of those chokes and let the battlers who choked re-rap their rounds. They could still keep the same winners but at least this way battle rap wouldn't have been embarrassed in front of an audience that it really didn't have before.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tech battled Geechi not long before that iirc and a jakkboy battle was bound to happen, Tech was tryna get back in the mix
I remember the bodybag by Geechi and the trash battle with Jimz. I still considered him more as a commentator than a active battler at the time. But obviously his situation is worse.