Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike P unfollowed everyone on Twitter

His girl deleted her twitter

Times is hard on the boulevard

This shyt is so corny. Wouldn’t be surprised if he drops out the tournament.

He’s white, so this is to be expected.

He’s not the first battler whose girl got smashed by other battlers. Get over it and own it

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This shyt is so corny. Wouldn’t be surprised if he drops out the tournament.

He’s white, so this is to be expected.

He’s not the first battler whose girl got smashed by other battlers. Get over it and own it
word

if he didn't do anything to ryda while he was there then he just gotta charge it to the game :francis: he can't even battle a top tier on a big card now cuz you know they gonna make a classic round off of this :whew: battle rap so savage

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Complete rumor but people talking on caffeine chats like mike is about to drop out

:hubie: you didn’t hear it here first

this was my immediate thought as soon as @FreshAIG made that post.

He’s not mentally prepared to hear that angle over and over again right now, which will happen in the tournament ( and rest of career).

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word

if he didn't do anything to ryda while he was there then he just gotta charge it to the game :francis: he can't even battle a top tier on a big card now cuz you know they gonna make a classic round off of this :whew: battle rap so savage

she apparently warned him the angle was coming

Mike P had an opportunity to completely kill this angle and he blew it. All he had to do is spin it on some “I took her from you playa.” He a simp though

Mike P handled this entirely situation poorly

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
she apparently warned him the angle was coming

Mike P had an opportunity to completely kill this angle and he blew it. All he had to do is spin it on some “I took her from you playa.” He a simp though

Mike P handled this entirely situation poorly
she SAID that but the fact that he's still going on makes me think that was just damage control :patrice:she told him this info pretty recently

coulda deaded that with a simple "you act like you never got p*ssy before" or something

this really is idiotic because he WON the fukkin battle :snoop: everything he's doin now is just giving his opponents more ammo