The Official Amazing Spider-Man II Thread (Spoilers)

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cast

Andrew Garfield - Peter Parker/Spider Man

0510-andrew-garfield-spider-man_aw.jpg

Jamie Foxx - Electro

elec.jpeg

Chris Cooper - Norman Osborne

original.jpg

Paul Giamatti - Rhino

Rhino01-1_zpsdea50f0c.jpg

Emma Stone - Gwen Stacy

normal_Emma_Stone_Photoshoot_008.jpg

Dane DeHaan - Harry Osborne

dane-dehaan-in-chronicle.jpg

Shailene Woodley - Mary Jane Watson

Shailene+Woodley+In+Calvin+Klein+Resort+2012+-+2012+Critics%27+CHoice+Awards.jpg

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marc Webb set photo tweets:

Day 2
BCXSAnjCIAEz1LI.jpg:large

Day 3 - possible venom hint
PHrPjBewZectuA_1_m.jpg

Day 11
fbi-spider-man-600x600.jpg

Day 12 - possible hint at famous battle w Green Goblin @ Roosevelt Island
marc-webb-gets-cryptic-with-latest-spider-man-image-128811-a-1361434233-470-75.jpg

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's day 19 of production on The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Marc Webb has just revealed the latest in his on-going series of mysterious on-set photos. Today's features a book of Russian ring tattoos along with the hashtag "#pravda," the Russian word for "Truth." It's a good bet that whatever is going on today involves Paul Giamatti's Aleksei Mikhailovich Sytsevich, AKA the Rhino.

tattoo-rhino.jpg

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
harry osborn article:

Exclusive: Dane DeHaan on the Osborn Relationship in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 | Superhero Hype

The soft-spoken 27-year-old thesp Dane DeHaan locked onto the geek radar in a big way last year with the sleeper smash Chronicle, in which he played a high schooler whose super daddy issues outweigh his new cosmic superpowers, leading to massive super-villainy.

He continues the tortured father/son dynamic in Derek Cianfrance's new familial drama The Place Beyond the Pines, and we got to speak one-on-one with the intense young actor on Sunday about his upcoming role as Harry Osborn in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and how that character's privileged upbringing distinguishes him from his other characters.

"First of all, 'Chronicle' was about a kid with an abusive father," said DeHaan. "'Place Beyond the Pines' is about a kid who doesn't know who his father is, and they're very different relationships. Obviously with Harry Osborn, the privilege of it is another dynamic. The relationship Harry has with Norman is a different dynamic. Every son has a relationship with their father, whether that father is there or not, and that always has an effect on the person whether they admit it or not. There's a lot of different ways those relationships are complicated."

As for whether there is more to be mined from this character that James Franco didn't touch on in Sam Raimi's trilogy, DeHaan seemed hesitant to draw a comparison.

"I dunno, I mean Franco did his thing, I'll do my thing," DeHaan stated dryly.

When the subject turned to his lack of comic book nerddom, DeHaan was much more outspoken, although hinting that he is indeed doing his homework vis-à-vis a stack or two of Marvel trade paperbacks.

"I don't think you have to be a fan of something to do the job," he said matter-of-factly. "I think ultimately it's important that I'm familiar with past takes on the Osborn story, more for like common, know-it-all 'cause it's stuff I should know.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Wasnt really hype for 1 b/c it was a reboot and same ol story....but im hype for this.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
^^^
been saying this, We WONT see Venom but they'll give a hint he WILL be in a later film, either way i'll check this flick out, just not feeling electro being "black" but :yeshrug: its no biggie to me