The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
What level of contempt would you display if your team switched up uniforms or helmet
To give you an example if Alabama switched to the script A on the helmet or rocked the white helmet from back in the g, or got crimson pants or a grey and crimson uniform?? What if auburn had an orange top or blue pants

@RammerJammer
@Rigby.
@Sauce Dab
@Whips-n-Chains
@smitty22
@Trav
@Chrishaune
@ReturnOfJudah
@invincible1914
@No Sleep
@Trust Me
@Ed MOTHEREFFING G
@intra vires
@Toussaint
I wouldn’t care as long as they kept the color scheme. It won’t happen though cause white fans would lose their mind.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What level of contempt would you display if your team switched up uniforms or helmet
To give you an example if Alabama switched to the script A on the helmet or rocked the white helmet from back in the g, or got crimson pants or a grey and crimson uniform?? What if auburn had an orange top or blue pants

@RammerJammer
@Rigby.
@Sauce Dab
@Whips-n-Chains
@smitty22
@Trav
@Chrishaune
@ReturnOfJudah
@invincible1914
@No Sleep
@Trust Me
@Ed MOTHEREFFING G
@intra vires
@Toussaint

I’d love if we broke out the white helmets against Ole Miss while they rock the powder blues

We did rock these in 06, I think it was the Ole Miss game ironically

ghows-DA-aa9e296d-e03b-4a12-966c-0b403df77001-95afbb86.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Traditional uniforms/helmets are dope if the actual helmets and jerseys are dope.

ppl hype up PSU's but I think they're trash af, super dull and forgetable. In contrast, OSU and UM have traditional schemes they've used for 100 years and they look good and only be altered for one-off situations (that bumblebee UM rugby look was WOAT, and the adidas neon yellow was OD trash...fukk adidas)

The MSU Pro Combat Bronze helmet jawns should be used more

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Traditional uniforms/helmets are dope if the actual helmets and jerseys are dope.

ppl hype up PSU's but I think they're trash af, super dull and forgetable. In contrast, OSU and UM have traditional schemes they've used for 100 years and they look good and only be altered for one-off situations (that bumblebee UM rugby look was WOAT, and the adidas neon yellow was OD trash...fukk adidas)

The MSU Pro Combat Bronze helmet jawns should be used more
Not gon lie them bronze joints was nice