The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Bruh we all catch the ref fade, last year it was the msu game for us, but y’all still have up 49 points, and caught several favorable calls in the Texas game, it was some shyt calls but gotta not give up 49 too

Yea I agree that's why I haven't been blaming the refs but they were the worst I've ever seen. Mf even clearly celebrated after calling a Tenn TD. Saban is definitely gonna send the 2 missed targeting calls on Bryce to the SEC for review.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Saw a tweet that said Bama opponents haven't been called for holding against our DL all season. Crazy that everyone is using perfect technique to block our guys every play.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Saw a tweet that said Bama opponents haven't been called for holding against our DL all season. Crazy that everyone is using perfect technique to block our guys every play.
Def some holding, but I’m not gon lie for all the hype Dallas and Anderson have, they have been quiet 0 sacks in the two most recent games for will, for Dallas the TAMU game is the only game he recorded sacks, and it’s 2, period, we were ready to call these two the next Lt’s/von millers

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yea I agree that's why I haven't been blaming the refs but they were the worst I've ever seen. Mf even clearly celebrated after calling a Tenn TD. Saban is definitely gonna send the 2 missed targeting calls on Bryce to the SEC for review.
Saban spoke on it on his show about there’s no defined rules for PI in college football like there is in the NFL.

If you tackle a WR before the ball gets there or pull on the WR that should be Pi but if you are in a position to make a play on the ball and there’s contact then there should not be PI. The idea that any contact is pass interference is terrible for the game because it leads to every 3rd down conversion being decided by the refs

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Saban spoke on it on his show about there’s no defined rules for PI in college football like there is in the NFL.

If you tackle a WR before the ball gets there or pull on the WR that should be Pi but if you are in a position to make a play on the ball and there’s contact then there should not be PI. The idea that any contact is pass interference is terrible for the game because it leads to every 3rd down conversion being decided by the refs
Yea the sideline ref watching the play didn't even throw the flag. It was a bullshyt flag thrown way late when they saw that Kool-Aid might score. If they are gonna call that then they have to call all the contact on us like our WR being dragged down by his facemask.

It was clear they were trolling us the way the ref announced the PI call

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That call cost us the game,the game was over.

Like to see how y'all would act if that happened to your team.

But everyone just happy we lost.fukk what actually happened.I get it.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

Dam! He broke it down like MJ!

giphy.gif

Is that what these young folks is calling the gritty? :flabbynsick: