The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Directly messaging the players is a huge distinction though :dwillhuh:
It’s really not, nikkas be sitting on they social media tryna see wat they up to, if u don’t want fans talkin to u put your DMs on private

That’s attention whoring shyt, u kno how many fans prolly hit him on sum “you’ll get em next time TJ”

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It’s really not, nikkas be sitting on they social media tryna see wat they up to, if u don’t want fans talkin to u put your DMs on private

That’s attention whoring shyt, u kno how many fans prolly hit him on sum “you’ll get em next time TJ”
nah...

:gucci:...it is a huge distinction. Messaging amateur athletes anything is weird as fukk breh. Professionals too but definitely 19 year olds and shyt...weird people behavior...which is why we assume and notice its old white dudes and frat boys most of the time...

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Y’all can try to make it a race thing but there’s hella nikkas in this thread who lowkey do the same thing, they just don’t direct message the players

Fans are fanatics, u can act like it’s sumn crazy or exclusive to white people but these are the people who are donating money schools using to recruit these nikkas, they gon feel entitled

The nikka in TJ Finley DM’ed him positive shyt multiple times and TJ ignored it (his prerogative) I ain’t gon feel bad when he clown U lmao, he coulda gave the fan a simple acknowledgment and he gon acknowledge him when he insult him?

The fan a lame that’s facts but TJ sound sweet if u ask me
There's no need for typing out these dissertations like you have a point. You were wrong breh. People have no business DM'ing players. There's a difference between fanaticism and mental illness.

Edit: should have said sociopathic behavior instead of mental illness

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
There's no need for typing out these dissertations like you have a point. You we were wrong breh. People have no business DM'ing players. There's a difference between fanaticism and mental illness.
Lol nah I ain’t wrong about shyt fukk wat u talkin bout

TJ needa tuffen up, he tryna play pro sports right? This wat come wit it

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nah...

:gucci:...it is a huge distinction. Messaging amateur athletes anything is weird as fukk breh. Professionals too but definitely 19 year olds and shyt...weird people behavior...which is why we assume and notice its old white dudes and frat boys most of the time...
Black people do it too lol they be makin fun of nikkas on social media and shyt too

nikkas in Roll Tide Twitter was clownin Hendon Hooker cuz his of his age and shyt. That’s still a college kid, it’s wat comes wit the lifestyle

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

2 spartans bowing down to what Michigan and to a much much lesser extent ohio is doing

Michigan and ohio state > any conference's top 2 this year as it should be. I'd take them over UGA/TN, Utah / UCLA, or Clemson / Syracuse

Michigan still has to get the job done vs. sparty, but we might destroy the COLI if we finally get that undefeated match up again

:ufdup: DONT fukk IT UP @smitty22

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

2 spartans bowing down to what Michigan and to a much much lesser extent ohio is doing

Michigan and ohio state > any conference's top 2 this year as it should be. I'd take them over UGA/TN, Utah / UCLA, or Clemson / Syracuse

Michigan still has to get the job done vs. sparty, but we might destroy the COLI if we finally get that undefeated match up again

:ufdup: DONT fukk IT UP @smitty22

No reason both teams shouldn’t be undefeated going into the game. Yall a lot better than i thought you’d be coming into the season especially on the defensive side of the ball considering what yall lost. Your o line and running game is looking nice but i think play calling was more creative for you guys last year. Looking forward to the big payback next month. :buckChamps: .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Y’all can try to make it a race thing but there’s hella nikkas in this thread who lowkey do the same thing, they just don’t direct message the players

Fans are fanatics, u can act like it’s sumn crazy or exclusive to white people but these are the people who are donating money schools using to recruit these nikkas, they gon feel entitled

The nikka in TJ Finley DM’ed him positive shyt multiple times and TJ ignored it (his prerogative) I ain’t gon feel bad when he clown U lmao, he coulda gave the fan a simple acknowledgment and he gon acknowledge him when he insult him?

The fan a lame that’s facts but TJ sound sweet if u ask me
I have no doubt it’s black folks who have slid into the dm of kids, but by in large that’s not what we do, and trying to hit us with “the game is the game” is a wild take to us, it’s never justified, is our point as individuals and a football community