The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
giphy.gif
Imagine posting this shyt and still have Bama, Ole Miss, Ark, & A&M on your schedule…..

Coach O ain’t there no more bytch nikka. Im on yo neck :ufdup:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you think the outcome of your wish would be OSU now beating the southern powerhouses on a now consistent basis?
With the way Ohio State recruits we would be straight. Ever since Urban Meyer got hired we always had top 5 classes. We always got a 5 stars.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You act like very game every season in 49-0 stop, y’all good but you get fights, and until recently Clemson was diggin in yall ass in the playoffs
I’ll give Clemson that, they had a good run and won a couple chips. But you gotta admit Ohio State the king of the north. I’ll give Michigan their due, they beat us last year. But I been watching college football since the Jim Tressel era. So it’s cool seeing y’all competitive.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
With the way Ohio State recruits we would be straight. Ever since Urban Meyer got hired we always had top 5 classes. We always got a 5 stars.

What happens when you are no longer the boogie man at the end of the hallway, that means having to beat uga or Bama or both along with some rando sec team coming together for a year or two
I’ll give Clemson that, they had a good run and won a couple chips. But you gotta admit Ohio State the king of the north. I’ll give Michigan their due, they beat us last year. But I been watching college football since the Jim Tressel era. So it’s cool seeing y’all competitive.
It’s good to be back competitive, but losses to Purdue Iowa and us, y’all still human, and have not had generational talent at the pass rusher position so that affects y’all

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Them out of state fees were bananas

So you're not 6 figures, 6 certs gang? Dat scum education was not enough to keep you home, eh? :ehh:

DropTop aint good in the hood no mo'. Finna go to yo block like Gillie and shoot some shyt :wow:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So you're not 6 figures, 6 certs gang? Dat scum education was not enough to keep you home, eh? :ehh:

DropTop aint good in the hood no mo'. Finna go to yo block like Gillie and shoot some shyt :wow:

:francis: Bruh I’m all good in every hood, but being an Illinois resident, them high falutin cashmere sock wearn b*stards ain’t giving no passes on that out of state fees, fukk all that, momma Droptop said you ain’t going in the hole that deep, so we went the hbcu route

And I’ll post up on y’all block like I’m the Game when he went at meek Mill

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Yea you gotta be white. Being a fan doesn’t give anyone a pass for being disrespectful. That’s a white mentality.
Old white men hounding/stalking young black teenagers on social media is the worst thing about college football today. They actually think they have the right and are helping.

How do your mind get that broken?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Old white men hounding/stalking young black teenagers on social media is the worst thing about college football today. They actually think they have the right and are helping.

How do your mind get that broken?

Y’all can try to make it a race thing but there’s hella nikkas in this thread who lowkey do the same thing, they just don’t direct message the players

Fans are fanatics, u can act like it’s sumn crazy or exclusive to white people but these are the people who are donating money schools using to recruit these nikkas, they gon feel entitled

The nikka in TJ Finley DM’ed him positive shyt multiple times and TJ ignored it (his prerogative) I ain’t gon feel bad when he clown U lmao, he coulda gave the fan a simple acknowledgment and he gon acknowledge him when he insult him?

The fan a lame that’s facts but TJ sound sweet if u ask me