The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No one, if OSU loses to scum this season their only quality win will be @ PSU, a team that is pretty mid.
We can’t help that the big ten suck we only ones who won championships in this millennium. That’s why I’m glad we getting more teams because beating up on Penn State, Michigan State and Michigan every year getting boring. Like Gene Smith said when USC joined the B1G. OSU tired of carrying the big ten.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
We can’t help that the big ten suck we only ones who won championships in this millennium. That’s why I’m glad we getting more teams because beating up on Penn State, Michigan State and Michigan every year getting boring. Like Gene Smith said when USC joined the B1G. OSU tired of carrying the big ten.

Join the SEC

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
we might be getting at least 2 SEC teams again in the playoffs

depends on what UGA,UT, and Bama do
Nah
First off, Eat a dikk.

Clemson has the brand recognition to be in. If they were wake forest they’d be fukked.

Would depend on the timing of the losses, SOS. OSU would probably be fukked bc their loss would come later in the year.

They’ve been waiting to sneak a 3rd place SEC team in there for a while…

No one gaf about ucla even their own fans. No one will care about ole miss getting left out, same with tcu.

It’ll come down to tenn & OSU lobbying to committee. And a third place B1G team on paper isn’t as good as 3rd place sec team.

I’d rather see that Bama/tenn rematch than anything involving a pac 12 team or big 12. I’d have no beef if OSU gets in, as long as they didn’t get they ass exposed by Michigan like last year. If y’all beat them like 42-40 or something they can get in.

At the end of the day shyts all about money, not who deserves it. OSU and Tenn will draw far more eyes than any of the other teams listed.
:mjlol: I think they put ucla and tcu in for new blood, ucla needs the rest of the pac to step up
Tennessee who needed overtime to beat Pittsburgh and who barely beat Florida is number one because they beat an overrated Alabama team who barely beat Texas and Texas A&M. Clemson needed two overtimes to beat Wake Forest. Damn near let Florida State come back and beat them yesterday. Georgia who struggled with Kent State and Mizzou. Ohio State easily been the most consistent team in college football with the best offense and an above average defense. Leaving out Ohio State out of your four shows me your blind.:camby:
I get your point but to say osu is consistent, is a bit of a reach to me, they mauling the hapless, and that’s not taking anything away from them, because i don’t think many teams can line up against osu and beat them, so it is what it is, if osu wins out they in the playoffs

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Definitely looked bored here. Just stood there like :francis:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You act like very game every season in 49-0 stop, y’all good but you get fights, and until recently Clemson was diggin in yall ass in the playoffs

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
No one, if OSU loses to scum this season their only quality win will be @ PSU, a team that is pretty mid.

Beat top 5 ND. Don't wanna hear that shyt. Yall let all these other schools claim top 25 wins even when they drop of out of rankings by the time the season end. Get off our mf dikk.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Beat top 5 ND. Don't wanna hear that shyt. Yall let all these other schools claim top 25 wins even when they drop of out of rankings by the time the season end. Get off our mf dikk.

Breh chill. Read my follow up statement. Flat out said it’s not OSU’s fault ND UW MSU are ass.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Not a single model or metric where scum (as well as a few other schools) are within 25-30 spots of our SOS ranking :mjlol:

And yet again, niccas on our sack. Like my nicca Steel said in Juice, don't yall get tired of this shyt?! :dahell:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Breh, I know in my heart Penn State ain’t a top 10 team. Maybe 15-20 on a good day. You know damn well Notre Dame was ranked for tv marketing.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Breh, I know in my heart Penn State ain’t a top 10 team. Maybe 15-20 on a good day. You know damn well Notre Dame was ranked for tv marketing.

Obviously brand name goes a long way in these janky ass ranking before the season starts so they benefited from that yes, but I think people though Freeman was gonna pick up right where Kelly left off where he'd at least go 11-2 or 12-1 looking at their schedule.

Don't think anyone had on their bingo card them losing more games already in 6 games then they did all of last yr.

You def can look at em and tell they not top 5 tho. But mfs stay doing that shyt with a team like A&M or whoever. Niccas will be ranked high as fukk when a team like Bama or someone plays em then aint shyt come the end of the yr but niccas will still use it to rationalize their ranking.

"Rules" of engagement only switch up when it's a certain team...